59.

The weekend rolled just like that, and Yoongi slowly came to know what a kind hearted person Daejeong was. The only reason why there seemed to be a knot in his heart was because of the fact that the alpha was interested in Jimin. But, it was bearable because he never crossed his line.

In short span of time, he got close to Eunjae too. The boy started treating him as his friend and Yoongi liked that.

Now, just like Taehyung invited them, more like threatened them to come to his party, they were all there. Yoongi expected to see some new faces, but actually it was just the eight of them and Daejeong.

His eyes were looking for Eunjae that has ran off with Taehyung, when someone suddenly pushed him from behind.
" Looking for me ?" Minjun's voice startled Yoongi to his core. He turned around to see the omega dressed as fine as ever in a plaid shirt and coat. The outfit suited his CEO aura.

" I thought you had an important meeting." Yoongi folded his arms to his chest. When he asked Minjun earlier if he was going to come, the omega declined it, but now he's here.

" Well, no meeting is more important than you." He puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and says with a cocky grin.
Ah ! there he goes with his flirty nature again.

" Oh, Minjun hyung! "
Minjun turns around on hearing his name. Standing there was Jimin waving his hand excitedly at him. He was wearing a silk half black and half white shirt, adorned with shiny material. But the shirt was so silky that it almost dropped over his shoulder exposing his perfect neckline.

" Hello, Jimin ah."
Minjun walks forward and goes all the way to hug Jimin, making Yoongi press his palm to his mouth to subdue his shocked gasp. He can't just believe that they became this close in just one meet.

" I called Minjun ssi to make Jimin jealous but why are they acting like best friend." Taehyung huffs, being careful about the loudness of his voice. Hoseok is standing right behind him, hearing Taehyung's whines.

" I don't think this will work."
He brings his wine glass up to his lips to take a sip, but Taehyung snatch it away and drank it in one go.

" We just have to try our best to make Jimin jealous."
Taehyung is annoyed at the fact how Jimin isn't even showing a bit of uneasiness. He feels more happy with Minjun than he seems with Yoongi.

" And why is that ?"
Taehyung turns around and gave hoseok a 'are you serious?' look.
" Because if they're jealous it means they have feelings for each other." He replies and goes back to observe them.

" Mmh, then maybe Jimin doesn't feel anything for Yoongi hyung."
Taehyung feels more annoyed at that. Hoseok should give him hope, not make them disappear.

" What are you saying, hyung ? Just look into Jimin's eyes and you'll see the love."

" Really ?"
" I don't see anything." He squints his eyes to focus on Jimin's eyes.
Hoseok always takes everything literally.

" Maybe he likes Daejeong more."
Taehyung turns around frantically at that and Hoseok just shrugs his shoulder. He's just stating the possibilities and what ifs.

" Shh, now come along. Let's greet them." He dragged Hoseok with him towards where they were standing.

" Hello, Minjun ssi."
Taehyung greets the older first, with a smile. His voice made Minjun turn around from Yoongi and Jimin.

" Oh hello ,Taehyung ah. Thanks for inviting me."
He replies with a magnificent smile. And even Taehyung and Hoseok who have their respective mates find themselves drooling over how beautiful Minjun looks in real life.