70.

" I fucked up, didn't I ?" Jimin whined as soon as they stepped inside Yoongi's room. He didn't have the time to look around, closing his eyes and putting out his hand to his temple.

Yoongi saw the disappointment in his voice and instantly put their luggage down, going to Jimin's side to comfort him.

" Jimin ah, why are you saying that ?"
The omega looks up to make an eye contact with Yoongi and heaved a deep sigh.

" They hate me now."
With that he let his shoulders get slumped down again, showing Yoongi how dejected he is feeling.

" No Jimin. They don't."
The omega only weakly shakes his head. He wanted to greet them properly, but he got anxious and then started stuttering in front of them. He just ruined his first impression.

" Jimin ah, listen to me."
He uses his alpha voice to make Jimin listen and it worked.

" They like you, didn't you see how my mom hugged you ?"
Jimin looks up on hearing that. That made him smile a bit. It was one of the warmest hug he have ever received.

" She never smiled at any of my exes before." Yoongi laughed, remembering how his mom used to be so annoyed of his past girlfriends and boyfriends. She never liked any of them for some reason.

"Exes ? You brought your exes home ?"
Jimin's voice dragged him back from the past. Then it finally settled what he just said to Jimin, he just dug his own grave.

" Uhm, only some of them."
He tried to make excuses, but Jimin isn't convinced so easily.

" I need to ask your mom about these exes of yours then."
He folded his arms to his chest and gave Yoongi a smug look.

Yoongi only scratched the back of his head in anxiousness. That would be a hell of nightmare for him.

" Are you going to ask her about us mating, tonight ?" Jimin fidgets with his fingers, the topic of mating makes him shy.

" Mmh, the sooner the better."
Yoongi knows his mother would be happy to know that they're going to mate.

She never pushed him to mate with someone because she knew that Yoongi still liked Jimin. And when Yoongi finally told her that Jimin was back, she was so happy on hearing that news.

" But what if--"
" No what ifs, I know her and she'll not decline it. I just know it."
Jimin smiles and nods, he'll keep his worries aside for some moments then.

He finally got up and remember how he didn't have the time to look around Yoongi's room. He went towards the wall that was covered in posters; some of basketball players and some of famous artist and different bands.

Jimin smiles on thinking how the posters accurately depicts the young Yoongi. He could feel it just by looking around the room, so Yoongi like.

There's a lot of pictures of Yoongi too, some of his elementary school, some of middle school and some of his high school where he's surrounded by his friends. In one such picture he spotted Taehyung. He remembers the other telling him that he and Yoongi were childhood friends.

He smiles on seeing how young they both looked in the picture; they were trying to pose like 'The Cool Boys' throwing gang signs here and there. He instantly took out his phone and captured it in his camera, he'll send it to Jungkook later. They'll laugh together at the picture then.

" What are you doing ?" Yoongi asks, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, and plopping his chin on his shoulder.

Jimin hid his phone at that, because he knows Yoongi will make him delete the picture if he saw it.