22.

How would you describe your perfect morning ? Getting to sleep just a little bit more, a breakfast in bed, being engulfed in the warmth of your cozy bed that just drives you in. Well, that's what most of the people would say.

But Jimin has a whole different point of view on that. His perfect morning is waking up to his son's giggles. Even if it's 5 in the morning, Jimin wouldn't mind waking up by his little sunshine.

The father and son are currently on the way to Eunjae's school. Jimin can't explain the things he's feeling, it's just like it's his first day at school. He's nervous, anxious and what not. But the little hand that is wrapped around his finger gives him some strength.

There's a little fear surfacing in the heart. What if someone at Eunjae's school ask him why wasn't he in Eunjae's life before ? What if they look down on him for leaving his son behind ? There's so many more what ifs going through his mind. He's trying hard to refrain them from having an effect on him.

He doesn't want these negative thoughts to interfere the precious time he have with his son right now.

The omega didn't know much about the directions since alot of changes have occurred in the past. There are a lot more buildings and less free space. Eunjae was the one who guided him to his school.

" We're here." Eunjae announced as they stood in front of the school gate.

So, this is the school where his son studies. Jimin looked around inspecting the area carefully. Maybe, they were pretty early because the school still looked empty and neither were there any children.

" Let's go to my class, I'll show you my drawings." Jimin doesn't have the time to think if it's alright for him to go inside before Eunjae starts dragging him along the hallways to the little classroom situated on the left corner.

The classroom isn't too big, just the modest size with walls painted in vibrant colours, ideal for little children. It is full of small benches and Jimin can imagine Eunjae sitting there with all the other kids.

Eunjae tugged on his sleeve and points at the big board in the back of the classroom. He rushes to there and gestures Jimin to follow him. The board is full of drawings, painted by the little artists. Jimin can't help but coo at each one of them.

They are all so different but innovative at the same time. What makes them stand out the most are the young minds that created them. The drawings are a good way to give you insight of what's going inside a child's mind.

Eunjae made grabby hands towards Jimin, wanting to be picked up. Once he was settled in Jimin's arms on a high level, he points at one of the painting.

The drawing is what you'd expect from a typical 4 year old. There are two stick figers, one is immensely tall while the other is short. They both are holding hands.
Even though it's roughly drawn Jimin can tell it's Yoongi and Eunjae. The small details that Eunjae added to the drawings make it easier to recognise.

" You made it ?" Jimin asks tracing the edges with with fingertip. It makes him so happy on thinking how much Eunjae loves Yoongi to make such a sweet drawing of them.

" Yes, Eunie made it." He says with a proud smile. His little eyes are constantly staring at his father for his reaction.

" It's beautiful, so so beautiful." He showers him with the praises that he think he could have in the past four years but, he wasn't able to.

" My Eunjae is such a great artist. I'm so proud of you, baby." He nuzzles his face on Eunjae's neck making the boy burst into trails of giggles.
His baby look the prettiest when he smiles.