Soon after Alpha team dropped to the base of the mountain, Bravo and Foxtrot were right behind them, though this time on the south side of the giant rock. Thor, Loki, and Tony made it to the drop zone before anyone else, and then chutes started to land around them. On this side, the wind wasn't as bad, so it was fairly easy to get where they needed to. There were no tandem teams on this drop, so Jemma Simmons, Agents Henson, Young, and Langston, and Clint Barton all made it without too much of a problem, except for Clint.

Clint made it to the ground fairly quickly, way ahead of the rest of the teams. He landed a little hard, rolling to absorb some of the impact while cursing up a storm. Tony of course couldn't help but laugh at him. "What? Are you trying to show off for the ladies, Barton?" he asked.

"Can it Stark, I had to pull my reserve," he admitted while shrugging off his pack and throwing it onto the ground in frustration. His main parachute had malfunctioned, so he was forced to pull his reserve in order to slow his fall.

Once everyone had made it to the ground successfully, they hid their gear and then trekked to the Athena entrance. It was eerily unguarded, but that was due to their surprise visit. Yuri had no idea how close they were to the mountain, and he had most of his men deeper within anyways. The second they stepped through the door, Loki grabbed onto his head, and a deep ache shot daggers of fear through him when he realized what was going on. He was now as ordinary as a human; his powers were blocked just like they were in the tower, though now he couldn't feel anything at all. As long as whatever shield buried his gifts was turned on, he wouldn't be as much help as he had hoped.

The team dropping after Bravo and Foxtrot all made it to the ground without so much as an ounce of ease. Half of the teams made it to the rendezvous at the Ares entrance and had to wait. Fortunately, Teams Charlie and Golf were the ones who were blown off course, but they had the most ground experience out of all of them to be able to navigate the difficult terrain. Delta, consisting of Steve Rogers and Agents Skye, Fitz, and Aleman would have been forced to wait over an hour for the rest of their people, but Skye made the point to Steve that they should go ahead and move on. Such a large group of people navigating the unknown contents of the mountain wasn't the best idea, and Holetz even suggested it. Fitz wanted to wait, but Agent Aleman agreed with Skye, and he was out voted. They too shed their winter gear and stashed it in a snowbank, and then headed inside. Skye had to hack the keypad, because for some reason, this entrance had security.

Navigating the tough terrain frustrated the teams that were blown off course to no end. Agent May took no joy in having to knock some sense into Agent Hunter after his endless complaining. It usually felt good to smack someone, but not this time. A wrench was thrown into their plans and skirting a mountain under dense snowfall made them all nervous. Not to mention, Agents Thomas and Ember, who were in the lead, stumbled into a sniper's nest. They took it out with skill in a matter of seconds, and no one else even knew what had happened until they caught up.

"Damn, you girls are scary," Hunter said with a nervous smile as he jumped into the nest and scavenged for anything they could use. Agents Thomas and Ember rolled their eyes at him before continuing on in the lead, not finding him amusing at all. May sent Agent Hadley ahead with them as well just in case they needed any back up, but she knew it wouldn't really be necessary as long as those two agents were together. Although not technically sisters, those two women were a legend in their own, having grown up as mercenaries together before joining SHIELD, and becoming almost as deadly as Agent May herself. They had been dubbed as the Twisted Sisters; having mastered many forms of martial arts, the 'sisters' are ruthless and lethal against their enemies.

Nearly thirty minutes after their jump, they made it to the original drop zone and found themselves without Delta Team. Knowing they could handle themselves, they made the decision to press on without them, and hope they caught up somewhere within the mountain. It was only when they were stashing their gear did they discover that Delta had stashed theirs already, and in the same spot. They must have had the same idea and went ahead without them. Finding that the entrance was protected by a code, Agent Singer went to work and got them in as well.