61

Song For This Chapter:

Falling- Chase Atlantic

"Call it conflict, as you should
And you ain't gonna stop this, stop this
And you keep on falling, baby, figure it out
Just drive slow, straightforward,
or I'm walking around"
————

Harry's POV:

"Who's getting the alc for this weekend?" Zayn says, as the group of us try to prepare the house. I don't even live here yet I'm cleaning up their messes.

"Not me" I say with with a mocking smile on my face earning an unamused look from him. We all collectively run this shit now that we're seniors. Mitch couldn't make it today though, I'd rather be in his shoes right now.

"I can get it, just Venmo me the money for it" Ethan says with a sigh, slumping down on the couch. He's acting like he's been any help at all, he has barely done shit other than offer that.

Zayn just nods in response, continuing to type out the list of shit we'll need to get for Saturday night.

"Alright, I'll send you a screenshot of the list. Thanks man" he says glancing up at Ethan, though he's still distracted by what he's doing on his phone. But after a few more taps to his screen he's lowering it with a relieved sigh.

"Okay so club tomorrow night right?" Zayn says, glancing at the four of us.

Everyone nods their heads, and murmurs out an agreement. I clear my throat,

"I already have plans" I state with a shrug, going to plop myself down next to Ethan.

"What the hell do you mean you have plans" Noah says in disbelief, snapping his head to me from across the room.

Did I stutter?

"It means I'm busy and can't come" I respond with a bit of annoyance laced in my voice.

"Well no shit Styles but why?" Caleb chimes in, making his way closer into the living room.

"Jesus, why is it any of your business?" I scoff not understanding why I'd even owe them an explanation.

"Why are you being so defensive?" He responds raising an eyebrow at me causing me to continue my glare.

"Because I don't owe you an explanation, I can't come end of story" I state with a bit of frustration peaking through my voice now.

"Oh I see" Zayn speaks up causing me to direct my attention towards him. He holds a smirk on his face, "You're hanging out with that Darlene chick aren't you?"

The second the comment leaves his mouth I glare at him trying to tell him to 'shut the fuck up' but he never knows when to stop.

Darlene, Niall, Maya, and I have plans for a movie night, and to be quite honest that sounds a lot better than going to the club with the people surrounding me right now. I don't have as much fun being around them as I used to.

"So you are" He continues with a satisfied look on his face at my lack of response.

"She must be really good in bed if you keep hitting her up, you gotta let me at her when you're done" Noah chimes in, leaning against the door frame.

My attention snaps to him as I feel my anger begin to boil, "Give it a try, see what happens" I warn raising an eyebrow, my tone emotionless.

This conversation needs to end before I end up beating up my own frat brothers. Knowing how much Darlene hates being talked about like this along with the fact I hate her being talked about like this is causing my frustration to grow at a rapid pace