22

Song For This Chapter:

Just My Type-The Vamps

"Oh I don't know why

She's just my type"

----------

Darlene's POV:

I'll spare you the boring details of the last two days and skip to right now, which is me getting ready for drinks with Maya, Niall, and Harry.

I haven't talk to Harry since our short text conversation but I wouldn't consider it a bad thing.

I decided to dress up a bit, just because I feel like it and I can. I actually really like how my outfit turned out good but instead of boring you with the details, I'll just show you.

 I actually really like how my outfit turned out good but instead of boring you with the details, I'll just show you

Cute right? Well I like it so that's all that matters.

I'm putting the finishing touches on my makeup when my phone rings, I blindly grab it and hit answer not bothering to look at the screen. I'm too busy inspecting my makeup,

"Hello" I say, holding the phone against my ear.

"I'm picking you up" I hear the familiar british voice say through the phone.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion even though he can't see, "Why? I can drive myself".

"Because I want to, I'll be there in 15 minutes" Harry says and before I can even respond the line goes dead.

Huffing I set my phone back down taking one more look in the mirror, I'm pretty satisfied with the work I've done, if I say so myself

I go to spray my perfume because who doesn't love smelling good? Finally I grab my purse, and before you say anything it's fake gucci. I'm a college student, I don't have the funds for a real gucci bag.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my door and I'm completely confused, there's no way it's been 15 minutes.

I sling my bag over my shoulder placing my phone in it before I make my way to the door to inspect who is here. When I look through the peephole to see Harry my confusion just grows.

I open the door, taking in his appearance. He's wearing a button up with the first few buttons undone and his typical black jeans. I'm enjoying the outfit a bit too much, his tattoos poke out and he just overall looks really good.