3

Song For this Chapter:

Medicine- Harry Styles

"I had a few

Got drunk on you and now I'm wasted"

Harry's POV:

I stood up my date, I kinda feel bad but then again it was just going to be another one night stand. I'll come up with some bullshit excuse later as to why I didn't make it. Got in a car crash or maybe my cousin fell gravely ill or some shit.

It was useless at this point cause for weeks all I could think about was her. I'll even admit I almost called a random hook up her name during sex. I caught myself though, saved myself from probably getting kicked in the balls. But no matter who the girl is I find my mind wandering to what it would be like with her.

At this point my imagination is more appealing than who I'm actually fucking. Might as well just use my hand in that case. Fuck, she's got me all messed up but she can't even seem to give me a second glance. It's maddening, she's maddening.

I'm pretty sure she hates my guts which means I probably won't ever have the pleasure of having her, but fuck, I'd never forgive myself if I stopped trying. In case of the off chance she agrees. She's addicting, despite her attitude.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure she hates me but that doesn't mean she doesn't also annoy the fuck out of me sometimes. She's so damn stubborn and hard to read. I'm good at reading people, but the only time I'm able to is when I catch her off guard. She's barely given me any information on herself which is annoying when all my mind does is nag me with a million questions.

Where is she from? What college does she go to? and even dumb ass questions like her favorite color. I'm pretty sure it's blue though, she has a blue phone case and when she paints her nails they're almost always blue.

She's the reason I stood up my date and she's the reason I'm now trying to drown out my thoughts and guilt at this random ass bar. This is not how I usually spend my saturdays nights, alone and wallowing in self pity.

I hope this doesn't become a new habit of mine, ditching my dates. I just didn't feel like pretending my mind wasn't thinking about a completely different girl than whatever girl I was gonna hook-up with, Ally or was it Abby?

I don't know, but I'm two whiskeys sours in and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

All because of Darlene fucking May. Even her name is pretty.

God she's so pretty. I don't use that word for women, usually the word I'd use to describe them is 'hot'. But it doesn't feel right to group her in with the rest.

Fuck clearly I need another whiskey cause I'm still thinking about her.

Get out of my head.

I clear my throat "Another please" I say, pushing my glass forward. The man looks at me in sympathy,

"Rough night?" He ask as he begins to pour my drink.

"Yeah, I uh...got stood up" I lie, no one is going to understand why I'm drinking away my problems if they know I'm actually the one who stood my date up.

"That's never fun, I'll make that a double for you, on the house" the bartender says as he pours more whisky into my glass, a sympathetic look on his face.

"Thanks" I say raising my now filled glass a bit giving him a weak smile and a thankful nod. He just gives me a simple nod back before he's off to help another customer.