51

Song For This Chapter:

Stockholm Syndrome- One Direction

"Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way"

-----

Darlene's POV:

Peeling my eyes open and being met with the memories of last night brings a soft smile to my face.

Harry's arms are wrapped around me from behind we must have switched positions while we were sleeping.

This is our last day here, we have a flight later tonight and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dreading leaving this place. I never want this feeling to end, I'm scared being back home will cause that to happen.

All I can think about right now though is how badly I want coffee. I don't know how early it is, but I do know that there's no way I can fall back asleep.

Similar to yesterday, I try to slowly move my way out of Harry's grip, trying not to wake him. I start to scoot away from him but I'm immediately being pulled back as he lets out a disapproving hum.

I freeze my actions not sure if he's just stirring in his sleep or if he's actually awake. I peek over my shoulder to see him fully relaxed again. I wait a few more seconds before I continue to try and move out of his grasp.

But his arms just hold me tighter, bringing me back the short distance until my back is to his chest again. I'm finding this a bit amusing, still not being able to tell if he's just doing this in his sleep.

"Harry" I whisper, trying to see if he'll respond. But just like before he lays there relaxed, his grip holding me close.

I try a different method, going to gently remove his arm that wraps around me.

"You're not sneaking away again" He mumbles, his voice soft and raspy as he brings his arm back down to hold me to him.

The only reason I snuck away yesterday was because I wanted to let him sleep, which is the same reason I'm trying to do it now.

"I'm gonna get up, I'll let you sleep" I say softly, turning my body in grasp so I'm now facing him. His eyes are still closed, I just know he could fall back to sleep in seconds if he wanted to.

"Ehm ehm" he hums in disapproval, shaking his head softly, his eyes still remaining closed.

This is adorable, he's adorable.

My fingers absentmindedly fiddle with the cross necklace that lays on his chest.

"I'll go get you a coffee for when you wake up okay?" I state softly, my fingers now tracing the outline of the swallows tattooed on his chest.

Harry huffs finally peaking an eye open at me, scanning my face before he closes it again and goes to cuddle closer to me, ignoring my statement.

"Harry" I say softly letting out a soft chuckle, leaning forward to feather soft kisses across his chest.

He lets out a satisfied breath at my actions finally opening both of his eyes, "I'm awake"

I shake my head at him in amusement looking up at his sleepy eyes and loving the sound of his morning voice.

"I'm gonna go get you a coffee, sorry for waking you up" I say looking up at him, with a soft but guilty expression on my face.

A lazy smile comes across his, he leans down to leave a quick kiss on the top of my head before responding,