36

Song For This Chapter:

Na Na Na-One Direction

"I'll say that I hate a song
Then you'll go request it the whole night long
Some people say it's so wrong
But even when we fight, girl you turn me on"

-------

Darlene's Pov:

Well that was surely a night. Not what I intended to do at all. Is it smart to be sleeping with Harry while I'm trying to forgive him? No.

The ride home was what you'd expect. Maya spotted the hickies on my neck and gave me a knowing look but luckily decided not to tease me any further. She also apparently decided to sneak a picture of Harry and I during the whole cotton candy fiasco. I can't say I'm mad though, the picture is kind of cute.

Harry practically begged me to go to some club with him to meet some of his Frat brothers. I was hesitant to go but I finally said yes as long as I was able to invite Maya. I don't exactly know why he wanted me to go so bad, he claims it's so he's able to sneak me into their parties easier. So I guess I will get something out of it.

Plus he said they wouldn't be there for two long, just to catch up before the school year started. Maya already said she couldn't come until a bit later anyways because she was working the night shift so I'm left to fend for myself for a bit.

Which brings me to right now, sitting in Harry's car on the way to a nightclub. Excitement is basically radiating off him, I think he's looking forward to being back in his element.

Once we're walking into the club I'm immediately met with the sound of pouding music and the loud sound of chatter of people from all the different conversations. He guides me over to a table filled with 4 other men seeming to be engrossed in a conversation.

We finally approach the table, Harry greeting them immediately.

"Styles!" One of the guys closer to us says patting him on the back. I awkwardly stand beside him as I feel all of their eyes on me. The attention is making me uncomfortable as they all seem to be shamelessly scanning my body.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear a body-con dress but I'm not responsible for their behavior. Their grown men, they should be able to control themselves.

"Oh, this is Darlene" He says urging me forward a bit. I just give a small smile and a wave, feeling completely out of my element right now. None of them even introduce themselves which is making me feel completely out of place.

"That's the best one you brought here so far" One guy snickers talking about me like I'm not standing right infront of him.

I already regret coming here, I can feel my anger rising. This clearly isn't a rare occurrence for Harry, probably parading around some girl as his arm candy. The thought already makes me squeamish since these guys must assume I'm some girl desperate from any ounce of Harry's attention. But as we know that's far from the truth.

Harry just laughs at the comment not saying anything to defend me. Great. Awesome. Perfect.

Harry finally leads us to sit at the end of the curved booth, me sitting on the very outside.

"See you're clearly keeping up your reputation even during the summer, respect" The guy next to him lightly elbows him.

"Yeah" Harry laughs at the comment. I just roll my eyes and get up causing them all to turn their heads to me,