7

Song For This Chapter:

DNA- Little Mix

"It's the color of his eyes

He can do no wrong

No, he don't need to try"

--------------------------

After some of the awkward tension between Harry and I fizzled, the rest of the night actually went pretty well.

Niall and Maya seem to be really hitting it off, but I didn't expect anything less. It was getting pretty late though and I knew we'd all have to be leaving soon.

"I hate to be that person, but It's pretty late and I have to work the morning shift tomorrow so I think I'm going to order my uber" Maya says, and you can genuinely hear the sadness laced in her voice.

"Wait you ubered here Maya?" Niall seeks to clarify

Maya nods her head while taking out her phone,

"I can drive you home" Niall offers.

"You don't have to do that, I'm fine with ubering" Maya says reassuringly.

"No really it's no problem, honestly" Niall insists.

Awww. Kinda cute.

Maya is one of those people who will always feel bad for accepting a favor from someone, she'll give and give but she struggles with receiving things in return. She is just a selfless person but if there is anyone who deserves everything in the world, it's her. She is too nice for her own good sometimes.

"But you drove Darlene here too, I don't want to give you another person to have to drive home Niall" Maya states with guilt laced in her voice.

"I can drive Darlene home, problem solved" Harry chimes in.

My eyes widen. What?. I snap my head and look at him trying to give him a look that say "shut the fuck up" but he just ignores my warning glare, looking back towards Niall.

"Great idea Harry" Maya says glancing at me quickly with a smirk.

"I'm sure Niall wouldn't mind driving both-" I feel someone kick me under the table and for some reason I just know it was Harry. I glare and him and he gives me a look that basically states "shut the fuck up", his glare is actually kind of intimidating to the point where I do just that.

"Fine" I state defeated.

"Perfect" Harry smiles.

"Come on Maya, let's get you home" Niall smiles at her getting up from his chair.

"Bye guys" Maya says giving us a wave while following Niall out.

Once they're out the door Harry turns to look at me with a smirk on his face and I go to open my mouth ready to yell at him,

"-ah" Harry points at me cutting me off before I can even start speaking, "before you yell at me, we agreed to play cupid and Niall and Maya are now going to be alone in the car together"

Damn it, he has a point. I just glare at him crossing my arms in defeat. He's right but it doesn't make the potential awkwardness of this car ride any less dreadful.

Harry seems to be awaiting a response from me

I sigh looking away, "You're right"

"I know" Harry says, and I can hear the pride in his voice. My glare returns to my face looking at him once again.