"Don't have to tell me twice." Morgan exclaims as he gets up from his chair and stretches his arms out causing his shirt to rise slightly. I laugh and get up as well, placing my rather cold fingertips on his exposed skin. His body retracts inward causing me to laugh.

"Oh, you wanna play that game mama?" He asks playfully. I bite my lip as I smile before I lunge for my bag. I run away from him as I look back to see him grab his bag and race towards me.

"I'll get you sooner or later." He warns me as he slows his pace next to me. I hum and peck his lips as we reach the elevator.

"That so Agent Morgan." I say sarcastically.

"It's factual mama." He counters as the doors open. We walk in and click the main floor button. Once we arrive we say goodbye to the security gaurd before making our way to my car and driving to our apartment.

We get out of the car, a small conversation budding between us.

"I think they'd be cute together." I say shrugging my shoulders as we enter the apartment building.

"I don't see it." He says scrunching up his face.

"Thats because you were sleeping. You should've seen them on the jet." I say laughing.

"I don't think putting two extremely good gamblers in a relationship is a good idea." He counters as we enter the elevator.

"I don't know, they'd be iconic to me. Prentiss and Leo look good together." I state.

"They do have some similarities." Morgan agrees.

"Ah so you agree with me now." I say with a smile.

"Just this once." He jokes as we exit the elevator.

I laugh and roll my eyes slightly as I dig for the keys in my bag. Once we reach the door we see a piece of paper is taped to the door. Morgan rips it off before motioning for me to open the door.

"Again with the maintenance letters. How much work are they doing in this damn apartment building." He complains. I look at the other doors before biting my lips.

"No one else has one, I don't think it's a maintenance letter." I say lowly as we enter the apartment and lock the door.

We kick off our shoes and turn on the lights.

"Let me see." I say before taking the letter and reading it.

'Hope you enjoyed your little trip down memory lane. I hear visiting parents is quite an emotional toll, especially brining a new boyfriend home. Tell me...did they approve of good ole Derek Morgan? How bout my dearest brother Leo?

Enough with the small talk, this letter is becoming to feel a bit one sided don't you think?

I wanted to inform you that your little trip with your mates would be your last 'win' as Derek likes to call it. From here on out I will be your main priority, I will be your worry.

There is no more winning for you. I will get what I was deprived of, what you and my pillock of a brother remind me of. I will make you and him suffer for the pain it has inflicted upon me, and if you dare try to deprive me of my right, I will not hesitate to take away your so called family.

I have eyes on them constantly. I must say that little boy of your boss, what's his name...Jack?Jacks growing up quite fast, wouldn't want him to grow up without a father now would we.

Give my best to Derek now would you luv? I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon.

Ta-Ta,
Joshua'

I run my hands through my hair as I let go of the letter.

"He's just trying to get under your skin. Don't let him." Morgan tries to calm down the situation.

"How could he not! He threatened Hotch and Jack." I specify.

"I know that babygirl. But he's probably bluffing. He fits the classic profile, he's narcissistic, overly dominant, and can't work well with others. He's going to fuck up eventually because he can't get over his own ego, and we'll catch him." Morgan explains.

"I don't know what I even did to him. I never even met the guy, how could I deprive him of something?" I ask.

"Maybe we should have this talk with Leo." Morgan sighs. I nod before bitting my lip and calling Leo. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey luv, not to be a bore. But didn't we just bid goodbye an hour ago?" He asks with a laugh.

"Leo you need to come over and explain to me exactly why your brother is out to get me." I say in a dangerously low voice.

"He's after you because of me. You never even met the twat." He says.

"Not according to this letter." I state. I hear him quiet on the other line before I hear the jingle of keys.

"I'll be there in 10." He says before hanging up.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Some Reid and Isla content. The letter was so hard to write, I won't lie. I tried to capture Joshua's personality into the letter, but I'm not so confident about it. Tell me what you thought!

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1523