"Lauren can I talk to you?" I nodded and sat next to her on the bed. "I'm scared that something might happen to Dinah, she over heard you talking to Eli and she heard you saying you were going and of course Dinah being Dinah, volunteered to go too." I wasn't surprised to know Dinah would want to go too, after all Y/Ns her best friend. "Nothings going to happen to Dinah, Camz, alright?" She nodded and looked up at me with teary eyes. "I don't know how you're so calm and collected right now." I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"Y/Ns a fighter, for some weird reason I brought that side of her out. I brought the best out in her, and little did I know she brought the best out in me too. She's taught me so much and trying not to panic was one of them. Our love for each other is what keeps me going, without that Id be curled up in this bed crying." Camila just nodded and understood. I'm sure she soon realized that the love that Dinah and her both share is what will bring them back together again.

When it was about one in the morning Eli and a few of his employees from the agency he worked for accompanied us to the abandoned building Y/N had been taken to. On the way there I couldn't help but cry and prepare myself for the worse. About an hour or so we pulled up a few miles away from the building and watched it for any signs of activity. Not even five minutes sitting in the car waiting we saw lights on the top floor go on and could see people walking upstairs, we noticed a person sitting in a chair with their head hung low and we figured it was Y/N.

Your POV

It had only been a day but it felt more than just one day. My body ached and my hands and legs were bound together not allowing me move at all. They had come in and beat me every time I denied to tell them what they asked for. My eyes by now we're swollen shut and the taste of blood had become familiar to be in a matter of seconds. The woman that would come in was always accompanied by a tall man that would handle her dirty business.

Every time they would leave, a bag would be placed over my head. I was tired and thirsty but only one thing was on my mind. Lauren. I knew she must've been worrying, I knew she saw me, her scream echoes in my head. All I saw when I closed my eyes was her, all I could hear was her laughter, and all I could feel was her warm embrace.

Soon after I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard shouting down stairs and what seemed to be gun shots going off. I started shouting and asking for help but no one came. I kept hearing the shouting and shots but soon lost hope when all shots ceased and all shouting had died down. The door to my room had opened and the bag was soon taken off my head and what I saw was unbelievable. It was Kim and Mia rushing in the room while the taller man that would always accompany them had a gun pointed to my head and waited there, as if someone had scared them.

I looked up and looked at Mia who had been staring at me with sadness in her eyes. At this point I didn't care what happened to me so I decided to speak. "You are the last person I would ever imagine to do this." She looked down at her feet and I just stared at her waiting for her to say something. "I'm sorry Y/N, I had no choice. If I didn't do what Kim told me to do, she was going to have you killed and I can't bare with that." I chuckled and could hear faint shouting coming up the stairs down the hall.

"I loved you Mia, but I don't love you anymore. You've proven to me and to Dinah that you don't care about anyone but your popularity and your reputation. You ruined that part of yourself when you followed Kims dark path." Mia started crying but ignored it and hung my head not being able to keep it up any longer. "Y/N!" My head shot up and I saw Lauren standing there behind my father and a few other men standing beside and in front of him. "Baby." She wanted to run towards me but couldn't once she noticed what was being held to my head and who was in the room with us.

"Drop your weapon! Now!" The taller man shaking with fear complied and dropped the gun while falling to his knees and keeping his hands up. Kim and Mia got up and stood in a corner beside me. My father approached me while his men arrested and took Kim and Mia away along with the other man. Lauren ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing my lips and cheeks looking at me making sure I was okay. I was cut from the ropes that bound me together and instantly got up to hug Lauren. Dinah soon approached me and hugged me so tight as if she never wanted to let go.

"You idiot. You shouldn't have gone outside by yourself." I was guided outside and put into Dinahs car with Lauren. They took me to the local hospital and wanted me to get stitched up before I could go home. When we were in the hospital room Lauren and Dinah silently watched as the nurse stitched up where my eyebrow was and cleaned up my lip from any dried blood I had.

It was six in the morning and I was finally able to go home after an eventful two days. I just wanted to go to sleep with Lauren and stay there. Once Lauren and I had reached our bed room I crashed on the bed and cuddled up next to Lauren and instantly fell asleep not wanting to talk or think anymore about everything that happened. I was home with Lauren and that's all that mattered. Everything was going to be okay from now on.

--------------

A/N: I'm thinking that maybe the next few chapters maybe the last. I might go up to chapter 40 and end the story there. I would of course continue writing other stories but I think this one is finally done when it reaches 40 chapters.

-Diandra