flashback

At the side of the beach.

We talk about how you slowly like me, yet you haven't tell me you like me directly. It was funny how I love that other than my exes saying "i love you" or some confessions that I've received.

"You're the first person who saw me cry", I said. Well, you didn't believe that.

"I shouldn't have hug you that day", I rolled my eyes and try to distance myself but you're fast enough to hug me back to your side.

"I like your fashion sense", I blurred it out of nowhere, but now you looked like embarrassed.

"What? I'm complimenting you!", all you did was laugh and shook your head.

"I remember something. At our school before, I was in band and were performing. My friend and I were the only Japanese so we have to rap and sing in korean and I kind of mix some words while performing", I'm not surprised with your music as I saw a lot of crumpled paper with your composition in it.

"You sing?" I ask.

"Yeah, but more on rapping", you answered.

"Show me yoshi"

"Okay ma'am", you said as you start to rap a verse from fanxy child.

"You have a potential, is that what you wanna be? A rapper?", you smiled and nod. It was so cute of you, I couldn't resist pinching your cheek.

You asked me what I wanted to be when I graduated. I told you I wanted to be a fashion designer, but because I'm going to be the heiress of the company, I have to follow the path of my mom.

Maybe we're not for each other... but I hope you know, you're the first person I cherish the most.

Aishiteru, Yoshinori...