33

Third person's POV

It's Monday and Jaemin offers Dahye a ride. Being the famous girl she was with a handsome guy beside her, it caught everyone's attention.

"Thank you Na! Take care!", Dahye said a bit louder.

"Where's my kiss?", Dahye glared at him but she peck on his cheeks anyway.

Since Jaemin was studying on the other school, he also have to go. Both bid each other a goodbye.

"Heyyy~ Dahye-ah I saw that hmm.", Yuna said teasingly. She just shook her head giggling not letting the other girl know.

"Noona!!" They heard Dobby calling from a far.

"Uh! annyeong", her awkward greet. He was with Junghwan and Jeongwoo.

Guess Yoshinori really quit taekwondo. She thought.

"Eat with us later noona! Uhm that pretty girl on your side can come too", Yuna's head lift.

"Ohhh really thank you~ You're so adorable", Yuna said pinching his cheeks.

"Adorable yet flirty", Doyoung turn to Jeongwoo and stick a tongue out, teasing the younger. The two girls just chuckle.

.

Dahye was alone on his way to buy a drink when a person caught her attention. She proceed to buy a drink but this time she bought two. She sat beside Yoshinori who was surprised with her presence.

She gave the drink to Yoshi who seems hesitant. He reach for the drink and thank the girl.

"welcome... what are you doing here all by yourself?", She ask while struggling to open the can. She just got her manicure done yesterday.

Yoshi notice her so he take the can, opening it leaving a stun Dahye. "Oh thank you"

"Like the last time we talk, you ask me if I was mad at you right because of avoiding you", Yoshi just look at her and nod which she found cute.

"So, are you mad at us?", The guy beside her furrows its eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'us'?" Yoshi ask.

"When Somi was moving out I didn't see you there. I bumb into Jihoon and Doyoung this morning and you're not with them or I was wrong...?", she stop as she realize something.

Maybe its just me

"No, I'm not avoiding anyone", He said but Dahye sense that he was lying.

"Oh really? I would definitely BELIEVE that?", She said emphasizing the word 'believe' as she continues to sip on her drink.

"I-i can't bear to see her going so I didn't show up", he explained which Dahye frown.

"After all, its still her", She mumbled. Yoshi look at her direction, face asking her to repeat what she had said.

"Nothing. I know she'll come back, you just have to wait for her", The last thing she said before going.

'I don't know if I can still wait for her when you're here'