31

Dahye

My mom told me to transfer but I said that it'll be the last semester and it would be weird if I transfer at this time.

"I'll be going to work", She sadly smile and peck on my forehead. I just nod and continue to eat.

It's Saturday and I decided to go on for a walk. I dress up and cover the bruises with make up. I dialed Yuna's number she said I called her at the wrong time. They're having a meeting today.

I thought of the guys. I haven't told them what happen or even say goodbye. I took a cab and went to their apartment.

Before proceeding to the fourth floor where Jihoon and Yoshi's dorm was I had to pass these tiring stairs first. I bump on to Junghwan who had a box on his arm.

"Oh? Noona"

"What is that?", I ask.

"Somi noona is going today. She'll be going back to Masan", He explained.

"Thank you. Is she around?", He just nods as we both go on separate ways.

"Dahye-ah", I wave at Hyunsuk. I ask her where Somi was. I wanted to bid her a goodbye afterall she's a friend. I don't see her as a rival...

She was standing there, arranging the boxes. I immediately went to her and engulfed her with a hug. It takes her seconds before she hug back.

"Why were you suddenly leaving?"

"You did the same lol", She giggles but it wasn't the same a before.

"It was my mom's decision but Somi after your- it's not important... is there a problem? Why so sudden?"

We went to the roof top and sat on the benches.

"I've ask you before if you like Yoshi but you didn't answer", She chuckle.

"I-i... I guess I do", I utter.

"Take care of him for me"

"Tell me, am I the reason why you guys broke up?", she shook her head which made me relieve.

"Not really, I was the problem. I'm not mentally stable... My doctor told me It's better to leave things that triggers my emotions. I'm not basically leaving everyone."

"You guys are a family to me", She said.

"You're coming back, right?", I ask which she nods.

After minutes of talking we part away. Hyunsuk called her and said that her things was already on the van.

"Before anything else. I left the letters on Dobby but unfortunately he forgot to bring it", All of us chuckle. Jeongwoo, Haruto, Doyoung and Junkyu were crying.

"Yah! Stop crying I will come back", She said comforting them.

"Take care noona!"
"We love you"
"Stay safe! Call us please!"

"Shut up Jeongwoo! I'm not going to the other side of the world!", She said. I know they're going to miss each other. She's stopping herself from crying.

We bid her a goodbye. We stay outside until we no longer see her van. Later on I've notice Yoshi wasn't here.

He should at least be here after all, Somi is still her bestfriend. Where is he?