7

Yoshinori

"Just copy that", I said leaving my notebook on her table as I walk to my seat.

"What was that?", she ask those girls.

I put the earpods that Hyunsuk hyung gave me and I proceed on selecting a good song and as I found one I close my eyes, back resting on the chair. While vibing to this song, I felt the presence of someone standing infront of me.

"Yes?"

"What's your purpose? You help me twice and it's enough. I don't wanna owe you.", I scoffed at what she said.

I remove one of my earpod, "I already told you just take it and just say thank you nothing else."

"Its impossible. You're helping me without getting anything or what-", I stand up and that made her stop from talking.

"Did I ask for anything or do I even said that you should owe me? No. And what makes you think that everything a person do needs an exchange." and with that she remain silent.

I passed by junkyu and ask him to make an excuse letter to mrs. Kim cause I won't be able to attend her class and being the best person, he agreed.

I made my way to the training room. To be honest I don't really have anything to do here. I just went here to release the anger I'm feeling but I'm not the type of person that bottled up my emotion.

I wore the hand gloves and start to punch the punching bag. I know I'm a taekwondo player but couch said that whenever we're mad we shall go here and punch on these bags.

He also told us that it's great that we're releasing our emotions through hitting these objects rather than hitting the person that were mad at.

I was completely focusing on the punching the bag and a sudden voice was heard at my back which made me startled. I turn around to see Somi, my crush.

"Yochi!"

She giggles and that make me came back to sense.

"What are you doing here?", I kndly ask.

"Well... to be honest I'm late for the next class and I don't want Mrs. Doha to be mad at me knowing tha-"

"Somi!", I went close to her but saving her was an epic fail. We both fell on the ground, me on top of her.

We both stare at each other but then she groan in pain and that's when I realized that the barbell on the ground sprain her.

"Are you alright? Where does it hurt?", I ask out of worries. I didn't wait for her response as I carried her to the infirmary.

On the other hand, his classmates saw Yoshi carrying Somi. Some are shock and worried.