14

Dahye
Its been a week of staying here. I'm kind of embarrassed with the two of them. They kept on sharing things with me. Yoshinori always bought foods. It's definitely for Somi since she explained that he did that because he is sorry for the accident.

I called out one of my aunt, my mom's cousin. I ask her if I could borrow money and she gladly say yes. I also told her more of a pleading for her not to tell mom that I did that.

This money isn't enough for me to rent a apartment. Sigh

"Uh... Somi? You're going to school?", I ask upon seeing Somi preparing herself, her school bag and other stuff.

"Yeah, I think it's already fine but I don't think I can join the training", She chuckle. I envy her positivity. If I were her, being absent for such a long week will bother me.

Yes, I still attend school but I don't think my mom cares if I'm gone. None of the teachers approach me about the issue between me and my mom. They probably don't know.

"Let's go together? Dobby's gonna pick us up.", She said fixing her hair.

"Who's Dobby?", She stop and look at me.

"Yoshinori's friend but also became my friend. He's a funny person but also a very flirty guy.", She said giggling. She's really bright and cheerful no wonder why they like her.

"I'll just prepare myself", I said as I walk to the bathroom.

After I've done everything I need, Somi and I went together. Yoshinori and a guy which was super familiar was waiting outside both wore the same uniform.

"Dobby~!", Somi was waving her hand at them.

"Oh! Noona! You're still pretty as ever. We missed you", The 'dobby' guy said pouting.

"Dahye, this is Doyoung. You've met(dol) already", Yoshi said...coldly? He looks like he wasn't in the mood.

"Let's go? We'll be late", Doyoung said who I remember. The junior guy on the infirmary.

Doyoung open the car door for us. Somi entered first but then he noticed Yoshi was just standing there.

"You're not coming?", I ask and he shake his head 'no'.

"Ah wae~?", Somi ask acting all cutely which I don't find cute. I don't know I'm somehow annoyed. Yoshi just lift his skateboard.

"I have my bestfriend with me", He said talking about his skateboard. He then wave at us and shut the door.

Through the window I observe him as he coolly ride his skateboard. Attractive.

"Dahye", I turn to face Somi who just call me.

"Do you like Yoshi?"