15

We enter the school, same things like any other day. Exhausting. Yuna avoids me. I'm a bit guilty but feels like my pride is much stronger than the guilt that I felt.

I'm lonely right now. Umji and Hyejin? I avoid them. I don't feel like talking to betrayers.

I also don't feel like eating, I've loss my appetite. I was on my phone not moving at all when suddenly Junkyu approach me.

"Dahye-ah,  you won't eat?" He ask and I just Shook my head and turn my gaze back to my phone.

"Still stubborn. C'mon join us", It's now Yoshi.

After a long mini argument they had me going with them. Okay...  So there's a lot of them. Six person are sitting on the table including Somi who was already eating.

He gladly introduced them to me.  It's Yedam, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Jihoon,  Junkyu,  and Somi who I already know.

"Where's Mashiho?", Junkyu ask as Jihoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe on his way", Jaehyuk said.

"I'll go get our orders,  what do you guys want?", Jihoon ask smiling.

"Ohhh~ Jihoon's gonna treat us", Junkyu said which made Jihoon playfully smack him.

"Uh! Mashi~", Junkyu wave his hand at the guy who was running towards our direction.

"Sorry I'm late. I have some errands to do", The Mashi guy said scratching his nape.

Jihoon take our orders he was about to go when Mashi and Junkyu said they'll get it. They're chitchating like an ordinary group of friends do what I've noticed was this guy,  asahi.  We was just laughing and smiling all the time but I haven't hear him talk.

"You alright? ", Yoshi ask and I just nod.

After the bell rings which means break time is over we went to our rooms.

"Dahyeee where are you going?", Junkyu ask.

"I have to go to the restroom", I answered shortly.

"Seems like she's being distant to us"

I face the mirror of the restroom and fix myself, also did a retouch.  As I was currently putting on my lip balm, a girl with her friends stand beside me also doing the same thing but with her lip tint.

"Nice to meet you Lee Dahye-shi", I knew this bitch's voice. Choi yeonji.

"Zup? how's cheating? Did it raise your rank?", I said closing my lipbalm and putting it on my pocket.

"Stop with your rumors, Dahye-ah. You still aren't scared of me?", She said and was about to touch my hair but I push her hand away.

"Why would I?", I smirk and walk away.

"Then you should be"