37

Dahye

Its the last day of our trip. I'm a bit glad that he has feelings towards me. The door was open by our maid as I enter the main door of our house.

Didn't expect Jaemin and her mother here together with my mom and a person in suit. Looking at Jaemin's face he didn't seems to look happy.

"It's nice to see you, honey", Mrs. Na said as I told her the same and smile.

"Will you excuse me I'll-", my excuse that was cut off by my mom.

"Stay for a bit. You have to hear something", I sat back again.

The man on the suit introduce himself as an attorney. He opens his bag and pick up a folder with papers on it.

"Everything is settle Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Na. Both are adults already and legal for this marriage"

"What!?", I stood up anger was fulfilling  inside me.

"Mom! Don't do this!"

"Give me a moment, just sec", she said to them as she drag me far away from them.

"You're not thinking!"

"Well you too! You didn't even ask me if this is alright!", my anger burst into tears.

"What about me? All my life I've been working for the company! for you!" Even though I'm in the middle of crying I can't help but scoff at what she said.

"No, you're working for yourself. For money. I can work for the company because that's what you want, right? I take a different course even though its not what I want... until now even my marriage you're still the one who get to choose" I said tone a bit higher but I don't care. I'm out my mind I thought Jaemin's plan work.

"When I was on your age they set me too on a fixed marriage. What did I do? I ran away. I married your father. What he want was to live on a province, take care of his cows. No one help me when bankruptcy happened. I was all the one who did take care of it"

"Now, all I want was the best for you. There will be Jaemin, your husband to help you." I continue shaking my head, not believing her words.

"You're insane mom", I ran away but then stop once I hear her words.

"Okay Go away and I'll deport your boyfriend"

Apologies in advance its not a good ending sorry :<