36

Yoshinori

I was sitting by the beach, near the camp fire that we had just made a while ago. The wood that I was sitting on creeks, a sign that someone also sat on it

"Dahye..." my approach.

"Hi, its me again.", I just smiled as both of us went silent.

"Remember when you come, at the hotel? You saw me crying that day", I nod.

"how pathetic right?" She chuckle bitterly.

"Back then, I'm still doubting about you. I think too high of myself that maybe just because of those... you help me. You made me realize many things", she said eyes on the burn woods infront of us.

"A man hater who can't hate you... I thought because I have everything I can do whatever I want I can have whoever I want", she suddenly look at me.

"You have us, Dahye. The boys, Yuna and me", her smile made me relieved.

"I love you. I know this isn't the right time to confess but- aish forget it", she stood up but I was fast enough to caught her wrist.

"I also have something to tell you... I'm sorry-"

She cut me off by saying, "Its alright you don't have to like me back"

"You're the reason why we broke up. No, I mean Somi was jealous of you and I'm starting to think of you-", She cut me off again but this time with her lips.

She broke the kiss, eyes filled with tears but then "I won't apologize", she giggles.

"I'm not forcing you though but can you be my fake boyfriend?", I furrowed my eyebrows as she rolls her eyes.

"Its true what I've confess earlier. After the graduation, I'm going to marry someone. Even if its my bestfriend... I want to have a family with someone I really love"

.

Flashback

"A friend... yeah, a friend" I answered

"Sorry, but I don't see it that way", He said straight forward. He wasn't looking at me as he turn the meats on the grill.

"What do you mean?", I ask

"Its too obvious in Yoshi's eyes when he was still infatuated with Somi."

"And now..", He stop and look at me before continuing "I can see those eyes on you"

"What are you saying Hoon..."

"I used to like Somi but knowing she like someone I gave up which is what I've regretted.", He said while putting the meats on the plate as he made his way to the table.

So this is what they say, one will fight and one will gave way.

I wanna make another for Jihoon and Somi would anyone love that?