6

Dahye

I went home with my driver fetching me. My body is still aching due to what those jerks did. Bruises everywhere and some scratches.

"I won't go to school in this state", I said to myself as I was about to change my clothes I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!", I yelled and the door opens revealing my mom.

"I heard what happened. I already talk to the principal. Those guys who beat you up, they were kick out of the school. What happened?", she ask.

Wow... seriously? Not even a 'how are you?' Well obviously I'm not fine.

"I don't know. They just throw an egg at the car and when I approached them.... they start harassing me", I answered lowering my tone on my last words.

"What I told you about it? You shouldn't approach them in the first place!", so now it's my fault. Great.

"It already happened mom. You may go I'll take a rest", I said coldly.

"Alright, rest well. You can walk right? That only means you can still attend your classes tomorrow", she said and leave the room.

I was speechless. They should've beat me up harder. Is these sore feeling that I have doesn't count?

She controls me. Just because I'll be the heiress. Just because I'm her only daughter but I don't feel like her daughter. I feel just like her mens. Do this, do that. No freedom at all.

I received a notification on my phone. An unknown number. Out of curiosity I opened it.

'Here's the notes and the list of homeworks. Mrs. Kim knew u r competitive that's why as your partner she told me to share you these'

And after that he sends a lot of photos of his notes and I think he accidentally send one of his selca.

"So its yoshinori, Cute"

Maybe a 'thank you' won't hurt and with that I send him a thank you. Afterall he's not bad.

I put my phone down and proceed to what I should do before my mom brags in.

Another day of class. I woke up early body still sore. I went to the bathroom and wash up. My skirt was kinda short which reveals some of my bruises. I had to use a concealer to cover them up.

As usual, my driver send me to school. I sat on my seat and my friends went to me.

"We heard about what happened, are you alright?", Umji asked worried.

"Obviously not, my body feels like hell", I said while rummaging my bag for my notebook.

"You shouldn't attend school and just rest at home", Hyejin said as she pats on my back.

"If only I can why would I bother myself to go here?", I sassily said and sigh.

"By the way have you done the homeworks from yesterday?", Hyejin ask.

I don't even know if they befriend me because they want to or just because I'm smart.

"I didn't. Those were to be pass on thursday",

"Mrs. Kim said it is due today", Umji said and my eyes widen because of that.

"Why didn't you tell me? You should've text me or what! Arghhh", I said in annoyance.

"Let me copy your works", I said but then they just look at each other.

"We didn't do it. Our partners did", Hyejin nervously said.

I was out of my mind when a notebook was being thrown on my desk.

"Just copy that"