9

Dahye
I went home still feeling the hell from the stress that school gave me and not to mention this fucking wounds that still sore.

I was about to go but then I saw my mom... kissing someone.

"Mom?", They stop and look at me with there shocking faces.

"Dahye-ah! Let me explain", She said holding on my wrist.

"You told me that all of them are trash but look at you now! So the rumors are true? You fired Minjung's dad just because he saw you fucking with someone-", even before I finish talking she slap me.

(Minjung was the one who beat Dahye up.)

I run into my room and lock it. There, I cried hard.

Feels like betraying her own words. Also betraying her own daughter.

I woke up this morning not wanting to go to school but then my mom went to my room and force me to eat breakfast with her.

I agreed thought that it'll be just the two of us but then I saw this guy who she was kissing last night.

"Dahye... I hope you respect my decisions. We're in a relationship for a long time and I'll be formally introdu-", I stand up making her stop.

"Formally? Tsk... No need. I don't wanna know him", I said glancing at the guy and take a leave.

"Let me talk to her", I heard her said to the guy but I don't care and take larger steps as I fasten my pace.

I felt someone pull my hair from the back and its not other than my mom.

"Could you please fix that attitude of your!?  I didn't raise you like that!", I scoff even though I'm in the middle of pain.

"Did you even raise me the way you think you did?", I said which made her loosen her grip and the next thing I felt was her palm on my cheek. She gave me a tight slap.

I held my cheek. "Just because of that guy... you'll hurt me?"

"Stop this bullshit already Dahye! Gosh you're no different with your father!", Bet my father is better than him.

I run to my room again, tears continue streaming down to my face.