23

Third person's POV

Dahye was sitting on the bench under the tree. She was crying and by this time she's still in school and she don't want anyone to see her in that state.

She felt the presence of someone who just sat on the opposite edge of the bench. It's Asahi.

"It's strange to see someone here. There are rumors saying that this tree is haunte-",Asahi was interrupt by Dahye who suddenly speak.

"I'm not in the mood for storytelling", Asahi just nod

"Is it about Yoshi hyung?", Dahye wanted to shout at Asahi when he was starting to talk again but hearing his complete question her gaze stop at the ground as she nods.

"Did you heard about the latest song the one who sang by ZK?", She stop and just look at him.

"I was the one who composed it", Asahi chuckle.

"It such a nice song... why sell it when you can sing it instead..?"

"I'm not popular and that gem... Its precious to me since its about the person I love but in order to make that gem shine, I have to give it to someone who's more capable on making it shine brighter than I could.", He explain but she can't point out on his message.

"I don't wanna hurt you but you know hyung like Somi noona right? Think of hyung like a gem like what I've did to my song. If you know your gem will be happier with another person you have to let go"

"But there's no wrong with hoping and being the best for your gem, as long as you treasure him with good intentions and both will live with no regressions.", and with that Asahi smile. He may be quiet but he gave his best word when needed.

"Dance, the robot thingy that you do when you got accidentally drunk", Asahi knitted his eyebrows.

"What?"

"I've watch your video. Doyoung said you accidentally drink Jihoon's Soju as you thought that it's sprite. Well, same goes to me. There's a soda looking drink and thought that it's a soda but guess what? it isn't", She laugh which somehow made Asahi smile but no one noticed.

"C'mon! Just once.... I always ask for a copy of that video but Doyoung didn't gave me one.", She pouted.

He did as she said and continues to laugh like there's no tomorrow. Little did they know someone was watching them from a far slightly hurt by the view.