5

Dahye
I woke up because of the shake on my shoulders in an unfamiliar room. There I see the school nurse who just shook me out.

"How are you feeling?", she ask.

"Not feeling well", Its actually obvious but I didn't feel like answering her with sass I'm kinda tired.

"You should rest. I'll put ice on your bruises just wait for me. You two can go back to your room.", she said to the two guys on my left. They look at me and smile.

From their faces and name tags it says that they're juniors.

"Hi, we're going for now rest well noona", The guy Doyoung said as he drag the other guy that just bow at me.

Weird.

I then notice a male blazer on my side. I take a look at it and it says '요시노리' .

Why is his blazer even here?

My driver said he can't go and fetch me since the car have flat tires. Out of nowhere this Yoshinori came maybe for treatment because he looks like he got beat up by someone. By the fresh wound on his lips and purplish mark on his cheek or who knows I don't care.

"What are you doing here?", he just raise his eyebrow but then scoff.

"Not even a thank you"

"Why would I?"

"The guts", he said chuckling

"Just fucking answer me!"

"I just saved you from those jerks who nearly kills you and if I wasn't there who knows what will happen, did that answer you question?",He stated with a bit of mockery at the end of his words.

I also said that to him before

"So I owe you now? How much do you want?", I ask but all he did was scoff.

"I don't need your money all I wanted was a 'thank you' but I think you should earn manners first", he then harshly grab his blazer.

I was stunned there. I wanted to shout and tell him who he's disrespecting but words don't roll out of my tongue.

Yoshinori
How come she ask for how much I need instead of what could she do or something but it's not like I wanted her to pay for something. I just thought that it'll be the first thing a person would ask, right?

Time runs just fast and we're finally dismiss. Me and that girl are classmates so as her permanent partner I have to take notes for her. I usually took notes its just that I felt force because she's another reason why I have to do this.

I wanted to send this notes to her but I don't wanna see her either.

"Oh hey, yuna right?", she smiled at me and nodded.

"Can you give these to Dahye? She's in the infirmary", I said but the moment I said Dahye's name she frowned.

"We're not in good terms, sorry", she said looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry", I told her and bow. She gave me a fainted smile and go.

I didn't have any choice but to go to the infirmary but she's nowhere to be seen.

"I guess she already went home"