22

Yoshinori

The door open harshly. Jihoon was being assist by Hyunsuk and Jaehyuk.

"He's drunk", Hyunsuk said as jaehyuk and I just chuckle.

"That's his room", I pointed. I dried my hands using the towel.

"Uh!", I shocking sound produce by Jaehyuk.

"Yoshi-yah come here, pallae!", It was now Hyunsuk hyung.

I went to their direction and even though from a far I can see Dahye sitting on the ground.

"What happened?", I ask.

"Her back will hurt once she woke up", Hyunsuk said as they continue to bring Jihoon inside his room.

I crotch down to the level of Dahye. Being up close to her makes me see details of her features. I should stop thinking about this. I have a girlfriend and this thought makes me feel like cheating...?

I softly tap on her shoulder again and again while calling her name. She finally wake up what makes me shook was when she smile.

"Yoshinori...", she spoke.

"Can you walk? Did you drink?", I ask which she only giggles and shrugged her shoulders.

I put on her arms around my neck for support. I don't know if I should hold her by waist or by her other arm.

"Jaehyuk-ah, help", I shouted.

"I'm sleepy", he shouted back.

"Am I heavy?", Dahye ask which made me look at her.

"N-no, Its just that I can't support you alone", I answered.

I manage to bring her to her room. It was lock. I tried to wake her up but she's not responding. She's still breathing so she's probably in deep sleep. I knock on Somi's room but I guess she's also asleep.

I know her passcode but every time I come here I always knock to ask for permission for an entry. I press the code to open her room.

I let Dahye lay on the couch. It's soft but I don't she'll be comfortable with it knowing that she's used with a queen size bed. I borrowed a blanket from somi's storage and put it on Dahye.

Somi was already in her pyjamas so I assume she manage to wash up and do things on her own. I went to her and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight", and with that I close the door and went back to our dorm.

Hyunsuk hyung put his phone down when he saw me enter the room. "How's Dahye?"

"She's not answering so I brought her to Somi's room", I explain.

"Oh by the way, congrats man", I smiled and thank him.

"By the way where are the others?", I ask.

He told me that they're already sent home. Jaehyuk had already went back to his apartment which was just near by.

"I'll stay for the night, I can't drive~", Hyunsuk hyung chant and sleep on the couch. I told him to sleep on the bed but he said it's alright. I texted Somi so she won't be confuse to see Dahye and after that I lay down and went to dreamland.