11

Yoshinori
I was with Hyunsuk hyung, Jihoon, and Junkyu when someone called me.

"Hello?"

"Yes?"

"Can you come?", her voice does not sound demanding or what. Her tone was soft...I don't know if it's just me that felt that but there's something with her tone.

"Why and where?", I ask back while the others are looking at me curiously.

"I-i need your help... please", I gave in and ask her location which she send through message.

I hung up the call.

"Do you know where this hotel is?", I said showing them the location she send.

"You're going to a hotel? With who?", Jihoon ask which made Junkyu slap his arm.

"I know that place but why though?", Hyunsuk ask.

"I also don't know but Dahye wanted to meet me", Junkyu gasp as well as Jihoon, hands on their mouth.

"Aish these two! It's better if we go with you to lead the way... afterwards we can leave for your date", Hyung mischievously said.

"Ey hyung it's not a date. I kinda hate that girl but when she called me she sounds desperate? I'm not sure though but there's something wrong", I explained which made him just nod.

We went to that hotel. As we enter, I've already seen Dahye from a far and with that I approached her.

"Dahye", she turn around and I saw her puffy eyes maybe due to crying.

"I know this is too much to ask but can you pay for me", She said not making any eye contact with me as her gaze were on the ground.

"₩516,996...", my jaw drops even the other guys.

"Please please help me I know I've been a bad person but please... I don't wanna go to jail.", She plead us. Me the guys look at each other debating on our minds like what should we do.

"I'll pay for it", Hyunsuk Hyung said. Jihoon jaw that has got back on drops again and slowly clap.

After Hyunsuk pay we made our way out of the hotel.

"So what happen Dahye-ah?", Junkyu ask.

"Please don't pity me. I hate it. Also thank you for helping me", She said still looking at the ground.

"We don't pity you just tell us what happen?", Jihoon ask more impatient than Junkyu.

"I-i"

"You don't have to answer. She's uncomfortable we should stop asking", i said as I've noticed that she's stuttering and the two of them nod.

"I ran away... from our home. My pride is stopping me from going back that's why even though I'm not close enough to you, I decided to call you", She's now directly looking into my eyes and the glimmering tears forming is visible to me.

"But you have friends an-", Jihoon stop when Hyunsuk nudge him signing him to stop.

"Oh them?", she chuckle bitterly.

"They betrayed me. They told my mom where am I. She freeze my bank account and now... I don't have anyone"

"What about relatives?", I ask nicely but then she shook her head.

"Then where are... you going to stay?", Hyunsuk ask.

"I don't know actually. I'll find a way I don't wanna be a burden", she said. She bow a bit and walk away from us.

"With that pride of hers she'll end up staying on the road than going back home", Jihoon said.

"Hyung, Your house is big why not uhmm take her?", Junkyu said to Hyunsuk.

"My mom would kill me. You know she won't let me explain and think right away that I brought a girl", Hyunsuk explain.

"What about your dorm yoshi?", I widen my eyes at what Junkyu suggested.

"She definitely can't sleep with us", I answered as I look at Dahye direction.

"Oh how about bring her into another dorm, a one for a girl", Hyunsuk says which made Junkyu nod.

"How about the rent?", Jihoon ask and it made us think of it as it was complicated. We can't just let her sleep outside.

"I have an idea"