1

Lee Dahye
She almost have everything. Wealth, grades, popularity, face and much more than what an ordinary girl had been wishing.

One thing that she's lack off. Love.

She was raised by her mother. His father left when she was 13. He couldn't stand Dahye's mother as he felt useless everytime she speaks.

Dahye's mother couldn't accept it. It was a bad idea to tell stories to your child that were all lie but being naive and young didn't help, she believed everything her mother told her.

Back in highschool, she fell inlove with a guy but it cheats on her and that makes Dahye loss trust.

With just one heart break, she end up hating everyone.

The teacher continued her lecture. Dahye was sitting, attentively listening while taking on notes. She's actually tired of studying but she what can she do? she's an only child, the heiress, a chaebol.

"You have seen your grades, right? I can say some of you are getting better while some of you don't show any progress.", Mrs. Kim sigh.

"I partnered you up. You can help each other and they can be your study buddies. It's fun right? Shall I start?", she ask as she smiles at her students. No one answered but she still proceed.

"Han Yunseo and Park Yena"

"Lee Dahye and Kanemoto Yoshinori"

Dahye scoffed. It's a guy. She hasn't seen him in a while. He was rarely to be found in class.

"Maybe that's why", Dahye muttered to herself.

The teacher was already done distributing the topics that they have to work on as she also dismissed the class.

Yoshinori on the other hand, just got out of his training. They also have the same lunch break time that's why they got dismissed. He went to his classmate, junkyu to ask about what happened on the class earlier.

"Oh! right...", Junkyu facepalm himself since he accidentally slept on Mrs. Kim's time and he didn't catch up on anything.

Yoshi just chuckle at his cuteness and pats his back.

"I take note of everything. Here! Even everyone's partners are there.", Yunseo said giving his notebook to Yoshi.

"Thanks man", He said and taps Yunseo's shoulder.

"You're welcome", Yunseo smiled and did a mini salute using his middle and pointing finger as he went to their table.

"Let's see... a partnered task,.. genital configuration...Lee Dahye?", Yoshi look at Junkyu with a confuse look.

Being absent in class, he had a hard time communicating with his classmate except Yunseo and Junkyu that approaches him.

"The girl on the third row in the middle", Junkyu said which made Yoshi nods.

After their break he won't be having any training after that, that's why he could finally attend the next class.

After that class, he saw an opportunity to talk to her partner. He made it in a nice way smiling at her. Dahye was stunned when Yoshinori approach her.

"Uhmm... we're partners and.... where and when should we start?", Yoshi ask but then Dahye just coldly look at him which make Yoshi's face turn serious.

Left eyebrow raising, waiting for a response.

"It's on me, I can do it", Dahye said getting her things and turn away from Yoshi who was left, dumbfounded.

"What does he think? just because I'm his partner he can flirt with me.", Dahye said to herself, rolling her eyes because of the thought.