4

Yoshinori
We're on our way to our classroom since Junghwan and I attend on a training that was before the class starts.

"Hyung! A fight!", Doyoung said as we all turn our eyes on where he was pointing at.

"It'll be better if we avoid those scumbag", Jihoon said but then I've notice the long hair and a familiar bag.

"It looks like a girl", I said as I continue to stare at it. Dahye, It's Dahye.

"Junkyu! It's Dahye!", I said as I run to them leaving my bag on the floor.

"Yah!", Jihoon yelled getting the attention of the boys.

"Leave her alone!", I said but this winter freaking hyena just laugh at me.

"Oh dude you don't wanna save this kind of bitch. Just leave her to us.", the blue haired guy said. Dahye's skirt is too short and that exposed her bare legs that has a lot of bruises now.

"Out of the way", I went closer to Dahye and place my blazer on her legs.

"Wooohooo... not too fast bro. We had her first you can have him next", the thin guy said making me burst.

I grab his collar and throw a punch at him. There were four of them and I can't fight them all. Jihoon, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Junkyu who hesitated at first also join. Doyoung on the other hand decided to drag Dahye away from the fight with the help of Junghwan.

He then run to get the guards since they were just near. I wonder how they didn't get to stop this filthy hyena from hurting Dahye.

We all stop when we heard a whistle. They get all of us except Junghwan and Doyoung who brought Dahye to the infirmary. We are brought to the principal's office to clear things out.

"Sir, we're innocent!", Jihoon tried to explain.

"They were the one who punch me first especially that idiot!", The one that I punch earlier yelled but all I did was to glare at him.

"I already checked the surveillance camera and I've saw what happened even before you fight", He said and continue to ask us. He didn't get an answer from the boys when he ask why did they beat up Dahye.

"How about you Yoshinori, Why did you punch him first? You're an athlete and that behavior of yours is not acceptable," He said with the tone of disappointment.

"Sorry sir. I did that just because they're talking dirty to Dahye," I lowered my head as I felt guilty and worried about my condition.

"And as an additional sir! I heard them talk something about who'll go first something like they're going to rape her", Jeongwoo added. Junkyu and Jihoon just nodded their heads.

Later on the four of us got dismissed but we still have a record for fighting and I'm glad it isn't something big like suspension.

"Aish My pretty face is now ruined", Jeongwoo whined.

"Who even ask you to join", Jihoon said with an egg on his hand as he rolls it on the side of his forehead.

Jeongwoo glare at him. I went beside him for comfort as I continue to apologize but he said that it's fine.

We went on our classroom. Jeongwoo went all by himself to their building since he is a junior while Jihoon on another room and Junkyu and I went together.

"Good morning", we greet the teacher and went on our designated seats. Dahye is no where to be found she still might be on the infirmary.