24

Third person's POV

Dahye was at the classroom, alone. Yoshi came to fetch her girlfriend while Junkyu tried to bring Dahye to the cafeteria but she made an excuse. Ever since they've became friends, she started to join them eat. She ignore her friends; Hyejin and Umji. Dahye thought that Yoshi's group is much better than her old ones.

"Hiii Dahye", Hearing Yeonji's voice makes Dahye even more irritated. She rolled her eyes at Yeonji and her friends.

The girl just scoff but decided to calm herself. She sits on the chair infront of Dahye, facing her.

"I've usually see you with those guys... why are you alone now?", Yeonji said with her annoying cute acting face.

Dahye still not answer her. She would be exchanging words with this bitch but her period is making her mood and attitude change. She don't want any argument.

"Why not speak? Is that what your mother  told you to do? How about the guys? Did they realized that you're a pest?",Yeonji's friends laugh.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to trash bags, i'm sorry", Dahye said calmly which made her 10000× cooler.

"Oh before I forgot why I came here, would you like to help me. Since you're friends with those guy can you share some", Dahye glare at her.

"You still don't learn, do you?", teeth gritting, Yeonji pull on Dahye's hair.

"I hate someone glaring at me", She whisper on the struggling girl.

Dahye was yelling. She tries her best to remove her hair from Yeonji's grip. Since it's break time most of the students are eating at the cafeteria and unfortunately same goes to the teachers whose taking their lunch break outside of the school or at their offices.

Other students from the other sections was gathering outside. No one dared to help some are even cheering but there's one person who passed by and decided to stop them.

"Yah! Let go", Yuna. She was about to go near them but two of Yeonji's minion stop her.

"I'll report all of you! Move!", She yelled at them.

No the other hand, Yoshi and Junkyu was about to go back to their classroom but from a far they could see the gathering outside of it.

They both run and look at what's going on inside. "Dahye.."

Yoshi entered and tried to seperate the two, but yeonji's grip was still tight..

"Enough", Everyone look at where the voice came. It was their professor. This time Yeonji remove her grip on Dahye's hair.

The seven of them came to the Guidance council office with the professor. The Guidance counselor look at Yoshi.

"I remember you having a record here from the last time huh?", She said while looking through her book.

"What happened sir?", She ask the professor as he told her everything that he saw.

"So even the fight start.. what happened?", She ask.

"She was the one who started it. I protect myself from her but at the end it looks like I was the one wrong her.", Yeonji lied.

"Because you are", Yuna said which made Yeonji glare at her.

"You're the only guy here. Explain without protecting anyone", The Counselor strictly said.

But even before Yoshi speak,"He's not involve, Yuna and him. They came to stop Yeonji.", Dahye said.

"Is that true?", Yoshi hesitate to nod.

Yeonji was suspended for multiple violation even before the chaos she did. Dahye on the other hand was also given a punishment. One week in detention.

"Sorry and Thank you"

I hope it's not getting boring>.<