25

Yoshi

"Yuna...", She smiled at Dahye.

"I would be lying if I say I don't miss you", Yuna said chuckling as Dahye hug her.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry", She said crying.

I remember everytime she cried, it feels like she too vulnerable. I wanna protect her as a friend... that's what friends do right?

They broke the hug. Dahye look at me and apologize. Yuna gave us a teasing smile. I furrowed my eyebrows because of confusion.

"Ya, Dahye is he your boyfriend?", She ask.

"Uh... no, he's just my friend", Dahye said. Later on she clutch on her stomach.

"Are you alright?", I ask.

"Period is a bitch"

"You wanna go to the infirmary?", Yuna ask and Dahye just nod. We both assist her then Yuna said that she can handle Dahye.

I went back to our classroom. Time passes as it is, dismissal already. Our homeroom teacher called me and so I went to his office. I knock on his door and entered once I heard him say "come in!" from the inside.

"Yoshi", he started.

"Good evening sir"

"Two of your teachers gave me your progress report. I've seen the other reports from your other teachers and it's alright. Tell me are you having trouble with those subjects? Difficulties and stuffs like that?", he ask.

"Kind of, sir but I can excel on the next grading period"

"I thought Dahye was tutoring you", He said which had me puzzled. On the pass days she has been avoiding me.

"I'll talk to her sir."

After our talk, I bow at him and went out of his office. I dialed on Dahye's number and gladly she answered.

"Yoshi?"

"Can we talk?"

"We're already are
talking, yoshi"

"Personally... please
stop avoiding me"

"When and where?"

"Where you at?"

"Still at the infirmary"

"I'm going there"

And with that I ended the call. Her detention will start tomorrow. I don't even know why she was punish when she already said it wasn't her fault. Just as I came she just got out of the infirmary.

"I came here coz you might not open the door for me once you get in your dorm", Both of us chuckle.

"You can walk?", I ask from what she felt earlier. She then laugh.

"Of course, Yoshi. It's an excuse since I'm not in the mood and its too uncomfortable", She explain which I just nod.

"But why are you avoiding me?"

I'm laughing at my mispelled
words lol