19

Somi

"Uhm no, I'm with Dahye"

Those words stuck onto my head. Honestly I'm jealous. I like Yoshi for a long time and now that Dahye came I felt a small chance of having him.

My insecurities are killing me. She's beautiful, smart, rich... an ideal model to everyone while me? Maybe the only talent I had was I can eat more than any other girl could lmao

I was about to get some chips on my cupboard when I heard the door next to my room. It must be Dahye. I peek outside and I regret it....

They're hugging.

I close my door and rest my back on the wall. Tears continue flowing out of my eyes as if there's an open faucet inside it.

There's a knock on my door and I know it's Yoshi. Multiple times of knocking but I still didn't open.

Yoshinori

I was laying on my bed. I just finish my review for the incoming exam and was about to sleep but I just can't. I reach for my phone and called the guys. We decided a round to play.

Jihoon, Haruto and Jeongwoo played a longtime and said they're gonna sleep but still continue and had a round with me.

Scrolling and scrolling until I remember Somi. I promise to teach her but she was asleep. I decided to leave a message to her and bid her a goodnight.

I woke up because of my ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Hyung!!!"

I look at my screen and it says 'Dobby🐰'.

"Morning~"

"Yosh, It's me Hyunsuk
is the roof top there
available?"

"I don't actually know
hyung, why?"

"Lots of good news from
the guys so we're going to
have a barbecue party
and planning to held it there"

"Oh okay, I'll ask
the landlady so we
can setup later"

We end up the call. I stand up did my morning routine and went to the landlady. She was also living here just by the first floor.

I knock on her door hoping that she's already awake. The door was opened by her niece.

"Yoshi-san"

"Hi, is your auntie around?", I ask, hands clasp on each other hoping she's here.

"Auntie!!! Yoshi-san is here", she yelled. We heard a reply yelled by her auntie telling us to wait.

"Oh yoshi, what is it?", She said smiling while wiping her wet hands.

"You must be cleaning Mrs. Lim, sorry for bothering", I apologize and bow.

"No, it's alright. I just finish"

"Can we have a barbecue party on the rooftop? If there will be no plans..", I ask.

"With your friends? Ofcourse! I know most of them and I know that you guys behave well", She said patting my shoulder as I bow and thank her.

"Is Junghwan coming?", Her niece ask which made her aunt softly hit her on the arm.

"I'm not sure though", I said chuckling. "I'll be going for now mrs. Lim. Thank you again", I bowed and went back to my room to tell them.

I'm not sure though if it should be yoshi-san or kun but asahi call yoshi with "kun"^-^