8

Yoshinori
I was outside waiting for what the school nurse will say. Full of guilt were building inside of me as I wait.

The nurse finally went outside. "Excuse me, You're with that student earlier , right?"

"Yes", I said while standing.

"She wanted to see you", she said. I bow and thank her immediately going to Somi's bed.

"Hey...", I approach her softly.

"Yoshi...", She smiled. Its still beautiful as ever now it made me more guilty.

"I'm really sorry", kneeling on her side as I held her hand.

"Ya! You kept on apologizing it's just an accident", She said giggling and it made me smile.

"You finally smile! One for Somi!", She cheered as she told me that she had scored just because she made me smile.

Little did you know you scored more than just you thought...

"What did the doctor said?", I ask.

"Well she told me I have to rest for weeks? But don't feel bad I'll heal quicker!", She said still enthusiastic as ever.

"I'll take responsible for what happened by the way are you hungry?", She pause for a moment and nod cutely.

Cute

"I already know that Yoshinori", she said chuckling. Bet I said it out loud.

I told her that I'll leave for a while to buy her food. As I went to the cafeteria, I bump into this annoying girl.

"Your notebook.", She said still glaring. I reach for it and pass by her.

"Thank you". I heard her whispered.