27

Yoshinori

I'm currently on my way back to our classroom when I heard my name being mentioned by a familiar voice. This sounds rude to eavesdrop but my own ears won't listen.

"So this yoshi guy has a girlfriend?"

"Does he know you like him?"

"Please low down your voice"

"Dahye-ah I thought you won't like any other guys because of that jerk ex of yours"

Dahye like me? No... it must be other Yoshi. I thought she like asahi

Dahye

"You know what let's go back", I told Yuna.

"It's been a long time, girl shopping?", as much as I wanted to, I can't.

"Sorry, I've been saving my allowance."

"Oh what about your mom? Are you in good terms?", She hesitating to ask while then I answered it with a no.

We have an agreement. I'll continue my studies about business and prepare myself for the next CEO to run her company. Yoshi was the one who push me to talk to her.

Even though she insult him, he still advices me to talk to my mom.

Flash back

We've finish two lesson on that night. It's only us whose awake. Jihoon was already asleep while Somi went back to her dorm without even bothering to bid a goodbye.

"Thank you for today, Dahye", He said

"It's nothing", I said while packing my things.

"May I ask? How are you and your mom?", I stop and look at him.

"Still the same.", I said shortly.

"I don't know the problem between the two of you but I hope you fix it. I know you love her more than you hate her and also same to her."

"You told me last time that you don't want her to have someone on your lives... but don't you think after their divorced she won't like to find someone to love to?" My tongue cannot roll out a word after realization hits me.

"I was young back then I was mad because he didn't keep his promise of coming back home. He tried to talk to me on the phone but I pretend to sleep and I didn't know that would be his last call."

"I'm not making you guilty. I just wanna say that our parents' lives are important. Set aside the anger you felt. Treasure them while they're still alive make them the proudest and I know once they have to go... they won't be worried to left you because they can count on you since they left an strong independent person"

Is this chapter alright?
Not offending or something