29

Dahye

"Don't you think it's my fault?", Yuna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"Why Yoshi and her girlfriend broke up", I said looking to her.

"What is the cause of their break up though?", She said while munching on her chips. I shook my head.

"I don't know..." I was startled when she suddenly clap.

"You're not basically the cause of their break up but I think she's jealous? Or maybe Yoshi guy was the problem...? What if he likes you too?", she was hesitant.

"No way... he was crying that day even until now he's sad about it..."

"A friendly advise. Be there for him whatever it takes. You love him. Comfort him until they got together again and if that happens, accept it.", says Yuna.

I was amazed with what she said, "Where did you get those?"

"I came from a break up remember? That was last month but STILL! It's a break up", she rapped.

Yuna told me what happened. Her boyfriend break up with her because studying abroad would be harder for them. They have connections and end their relationship in the most peaceful way.

"Oh have you heard the rumor about you?"

"No and I don't really care. I've been hearing things such as I'm a dog of my mom", I boringly said sipping on my soda.

"I think you should care 'bout this. Yeonji was spreading this. She said you're kicked out of your house and you're selling your body for a living", I look at her, blood boiling.

Yoshinori

Since our break up she didn't go to school. A news also came to me this morning. She quit taekwondo and was transferred to another school in Masan, her hometown.

She didn't even call me...

I can't help but to cry. She's my first love. I had a lot of regression.

I was on my way to the rooftop of the building but then from the top you could see the whole area down there.

Two girls were fighting the other one was Dahye and the same girl she fought last time. I observe what's happening from the above.

"Will you stop from your nonetheless? "

"Why suddenly mad about it? Isn't it true? You're a whore!", Dahye slap the girl which made the cigarette fall from her mouth.

"I dare you to continue this."

"And what if I continue?", Yeonji smirk and push Dahye's left shoulder.

She remains firm as she held Yeonji's arm stopping it.

"Did you forgot I'm still the daughter of the CEO of that company soon I'll be the heiress. Oh I'm not flexing Yeonji. I'm just saying I can buy you and your minions anytime I want." Dahye said and throw her arm.

Dahye was about to go when Yeonji signal her friends to hold Dahye.

"What is the purpose of your money when it can't depend you, huh?", She said throw a punch on Dahye's stomach.

"Oww"

"That punch was satisfying. Uh I love it. What about your pretty face?", She then gave a slap on her face.

"Stop!", I yelled.

Yeonji look at my direction and wave.

"Let me give you a quick pain. I also wanted to end this up", She said.

I was trying to find something to step on so I could easily go without taking the other stairs that was too far.

I saw Yeonji was holding a metal ring like that were attached together. She wore it on her fingers. If she punch Dahye with those on her fingers...

"Fuck off!"