2

Yoshinori
Today is the day of our reporting and Dahye didn't even bother to tell me what should I do or what not. But if ever there's a thing, I already studied it from our textbooks since I haven't seen the presentation yet.

"Let's give Choi Gunwoo and Jung Eun a round of a applause! Who would like to present next?", Mrs. Kim said everyone was clapping.

Dahye stand up and set her laptop on the desk and start discussing on her own. She finished it and starts to collect the materials that she set on the desk.

"Dahye..? Did you work alone?", Mrs. Kim ask as Dahye nodded.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember leaving a student to do an individual task who-", Dahye cut her off by saying that she work alone because I didn't help her. Bullshits.

"Yoshinori, the two of you will stay later. I'll talk to you.", I got some explanation to do.

After many of them already presented, Mrs. Kim told the other that we'll just continue tomorrow. Me and Dahye stayed like what Mrs. Kim said.

"I told you to work on these together"

"He's busy...", Dahye whispered but because we're close enough, I heard her.

"After my training, I ask Yunseo and Junkyu about what happened on your class. After I knew that she was my partner I approach her but she said she'll do everything", I explained and I turn my gaze on her.

"Dahye... you could just let Yoshinori help you that is the purpose of this task", Mrs. Kim said softly and after a few talk she let us go.

Dahye and I went out at the same time.

"So now.. I'm the bad one here? Great.", She scoff and glared at me. She wasn't the angel infront of Mrs. Kim.

"Bad one?", I stop on my track and ask her.

"Yes, It looks like I framed you up or something", She maintain her glares on me.

"It wouldn't happen if you didn't get too selfish", I spit that out as I go but then I heard her speak.

"Yah! Selfish? Are you insane?", She yelled making me turn back to her.

"Yeah, selfish.", I said emphasizing the word 'selfish'.

She scoff and smirk.

"Now defend yourself. Why didn't you let me help you or even put my name in there? I know I hadn't done anythin-", She cut me off this girl doesn't really have any manners.

"Exactly. You didn't do anything. Now you answer your own question let me-", table have turn I was the one who didn't let her continue as I block her way.

"Answer me", I coldly said staring down to her soul. I think that she was intimidate as she gulp.

"I don't trust you. You might ruin the presentation and besides you should be happy that I didn't bother you. You can have fun with all your stupid video games, play with damn hearts or whatsoever. Are you happy? Did that answer your question?", She said making me loss my words. She bump into my shoulder as she made her way out.