"Babe stop worrying. I'm fine. It's all fine." She said trying to calm me down.

I pray to God that nothings wrong with her health. I can't lose her. I can't.

Alright no need for these thoughts already. She has to be fine. She's right. This is only my worry and protectiveness taking over.

"Alright." I smiled and she smiled back and kissed me.

"Now, how do you feel about me finally teaching you how to cook." She smiled.

I squealed and said, "Yes!"

Believe it or not I was waiting for her to teach me. If I could cook like Beth I could spoil her with food for once. Well she doesn't necessarily enjoy eating but whatever.

She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Come on then." She pulled me with her.

After all this time since I've met Elizabeth Fields, these sparks have never wavered or become less. Nor has the warmth or the electricity. It's simply incredible.

I know what you're thinking, after all this time you probably got used to it, but believe me, that won't ever happen. If anything, these sparks become stronger by the second. I have no idea if they'll ever stop being this strong.

"So... do you want to learn the brutal way or the gentle way?" She asked.

"What helps me learn the fastest?" I asked.

"Well... The brutal way would be that you have to do everything alone with just a recipe. Until you perfected it completely without my help." She said.

"And what's the gentle way?" I asked.

"I'll help you with the dish at first a bit, like giving advice." She said.

"I'll take that." I said and smiled.

"Thought so." She chuckled.

So she did gave me a recipe and on the recipe there were clear instructions as well. But it as was all at once. Like cut the onions but check on the meat you're frying. Whilst doing that add as much salt as needed and look how much it takes for the things in the oven. Then boil the rice and make sure nothing burns.

It was definitely gonna be hard to do all that.

"Wow. And you wanted me to do that all alone? I'd have burned down the kitchen." I said.

"No I would have watched you. And I mean that's the way I learned. It's not impossible." She shrugged.

So we began. I started out with what was on the recipe, meaning cutting the vegetables.

It was all chill until Beth told me I had to fry the potatoes at the same time. Otherwise I would take forever if I did everything slowly.

I did try to fry the potatoes and cut the vegetables at the same time.

"Careful on your hands babe." Beth said.

I nodded. Seeing that I'm struggling to even keep track with that simple job she gave me advice on how to manage both things at the same time.

"See? Now you got the hang of it." She said as I was having less trouble.

"How did you think about doing it that way? And how the hell did you manage to do this when you were fourteen? How didn't you burn the kitchen down?" I asked amazed.

Every time I watched Beth she made it seem so easy to cook. Just cut, check on the potatoes, take them out and then continue cutting. But this is brutal.

"I told You, the first time cooking this was an absolute fail. I didn't even get to the meat. I burned the potatoes too much and my cut vegetables fell to the floor because I panicked. If I wouldn't be helping you then trust me, you wouldn't ever wanna try this again." She chuckled.