We were in the studio all day and the next morning bright and early we went at it again.

These last two days were hardly fun. All of us were anxious to the point were words were no use anymore.

Perrie and I were laying in our bed.

I know that it was especially hard for her with her anxiety so I focused on trying to keep her calm. My anxiety can be pushed aside.

"We will do great. As always okay? Calm down my dear." I whispered to her as I held her hand.

"I love you so much." Perrie said burying her head in my neck.

"I love you too. So much more than you can imagine." I said and we fell asleep.

*********

We were getting glamed up for the red carpet. Ultimately I was completely a goner.

I revised the choreo in my head several times to make sure I don't forget it. The BRITS are a big deal.

We all arrived after our driver dropped us off. I got ready mentally to put on my best facade.

"Let's do this girlies." Jesy said and we all started walking down the carpet.

It all went smoothly and we posed for what felt like hours. Eventually we were inside though.

We all found our seats and about two hours in someone called us to get ready for the performance.

Okay now what did I teach myself before big performances, breath in and out, focus on steadying your vocals and just redo what you did in rehearsals.

After we were dressed and all done we started doing our vocal warm ups. Except for Jesy as always.

We then were lead to the room separate from the entire event and at the start of the hall. Or well, the middle anyways.

There were our 'thrones' I guess you could call them. We had so many dancers in this performance it will definitely be epic if nothing goes wrong.

And nothing will go wrong. I have to stop adding these afterthoughts.

"Ready to be carried out like royalty?" Leigh asked as we all sat down.

"No... I'm shitting myself." Jade said.

"So are we all. But calm down babes. We are too awesome to mess up." I joked to lighten the mood. It was an easy and effective way to distract them from our distress.

We heard that we were being introduced right now and my nerves were racing. But I got better at controlling them. So I mentally steadied myself to give up the best performance I possibly can.

We all were lifted and so it began.

It started out with Perrie singing her verse but we made the conscious decision to at first let her repeat the first sentence a few times.

So far it all went smoothly and the entire performance went on like that. I'm so happy every time I don't mess a dance up. Although it did happen on tour sometimes, but at least at the BRIT awards I can keep it together.

The performance was over and everyone clapped as we all had a group hug.

We thanked them and left the stage to get back into our attire since the event wasn't done yet.

We all got dressed quickly and our glamour team worked their magic once again and we went back to our seats.

"We did it." Leigh said and we all smiled.

The Award for best single started being introduced and all the nominees including us. I tried not to get my hopes up. We have never won a BRIT. It probably won't happen today.