Chapter- 29- One Day Girlfriend

Walking down the rustling and bustling streets, the pair gained everyone's attention. Levi had his arms crossed in front of his chest, while y/n was holding his arm, making them look like a perfect couple.

"Tch. Leviiiii." You whined to gain his successful attention.

"What is it?" He asked without looking in your direction.

Reason?

He was taller than you. And thanks to that if he looks down, then he'll be getting a nice view of your upper exposed chest, which he doesn't want to.

"You're not acting like a boyfriend at all." You pouted and looked up to him an innocent look in your eyes.

"We're holding hands." He mumbled in his monotone voice.

"Normally boyfriends don't let their girls expose much skin while going out. They don't let their girls wear short clothes as well. Why aren't you saying anything?" You informed and he hummed?

"My role as your boyfriend is not to rule on you, I can't stop you from wearing or doing what you want. My role is to stand by your side, no matter how the situation is. And also to show you the right path. You also don't need protection, because I know you're strong enough to defend yourself. But I'll be there to watch over you, and assist you in every way possible. Plus, love you." He looked down to meet your surprised e/c eyeballs as your gazes lock.

A little blush spread over your cheeks.

Not gonna lie...

you were surprised.

You never knew that this emotionless guy had such a side to him.

A pure gentleman.

Just...

...what more do you have to yourself Levi?

You lowered your gaze and then looked straight with a nod. A small smile never leaving your face and a faint blush, making you even more beautiful than ever.

You both stopped at a tailor shop. The bell rang gaining the attention of the lady of the store.

"Ara~ such a lovely couple. Are you here to buy some clothes for your wife, mister?" The old lady asked Levi with a huge grin.

Before the guy could say something y/n interrupted in between.

"He's not my husband mam. He's just my boyfriend." She winked at the old lady earning a small chuckle from her.

"You guys better marry fast, there aren't many beautiful people as such you. If you guys take long, you may lose each other." She said with a polite grin. "Oh, pardon my rudeness. What are you here for then, young lady?" She asked the beautiful lady and the both of them started walking towards the dressing corner, where beautiful dresses were hanging, waiting for someone to pick them up and hug them to their body.

Levi just sighed and made his way to a stool in a corner waiting for his 'one day girlfriend' to come back from her shopping.

"Is she your girlfriend?" A man likely in his mid 20's came from inside the store and asked Levi. He just nodded in answer.

 Seductress (Levi x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara