Chapter- 28- Date

Well, here we are.

You in front of the hottest soldier of humanity to.....

....apologise.

"What do you want, brat?" He asked in his usual voice.

But there was something different in his voice...

Anger?

Well, crap.

"Ah. Captain. Why are you so cold to your favorite cadet?"

An irk mark appeared on his forehead, and he glared daggers at you.

Well, wrong move.

"Get. To. Point. Brat." He crossed his arms in front of him and relaxed in his seat. Damn......he's hella hot.

"Hey! Can't I even come to have a chat with my favorite corporal?" You said innocently, trying to manipulate him.

"No."

Her face dropped on his words. How can be someone sooooooo straightforward?

You walked closer to him and dropped your weight on his desk. Your head on one of your palms and another on the table. You fluttered your eyes and moved closer to him.

Sexy......is an understatement for you. You are one hell of a seductress.

"Say, Levi. Weren't you going to go on a date with me after the expedition?" A smirk formed on your luscious lips and your eyes were like of a vixen.

"I'm busy. And you better stay away from me..." He looked up from his paperwork and locked his grey orbs with your beautiful e/c ones. "...assassino cremisi."

"Ouch...that was kinda harsh, captain." Your words dripping from your mouth like pure honey. But poisonous. "And it was you who said we'll go on a date after the expedition." You pouted and looked at him with as much cuteness as you could muster up.

But like he cares. He just continued his whatever paperwork was there.

"Ah, c'mon heichoo. You PROMISED me!!" Well, our heichoo here isn't a guy to fall that easily.

"You are already an official member of the scouts. Are you still up for seducing me?" He glanced at her and then returned his gaze to whatever paperwork he was doing.

"Ara~ I wasn't seducing you, captain. But....it seems like you were seduced by me." A playful smirk appeared on her beguiling lips. She came closer to the short but sexy man in front of her.

"What time?"

She stopped in her tracks and lifted an eyebrow at his question.

"What is the time for our date?" He finally dropped the papers and looked at her. Both of his elbows on the desk and his chin resting on the back of his hands making him look hotter than hell.

"The whole day." She positioned herself the same as the man in front of her. Their eyes not leaving each others' gaze and they so fell in each other's stares that their surroundings felt like nothing.

His grey orbs...

His grey orbs reminding her of her prince. Of her one and only knight in shining armor. Who...........left her.

She shook her head and returned to the present.

"So, shall we go Levi?" She blinked her glamorous e/c eyes asking for his permission.

Levi sighed and rubbed his temples, but agreed with a nod. He started clearing up his desk while the stunning lady got up and returned to her room.

While going through her stuff she came across a ring made of a wire. Nothing expensive. Nothing beautiful. Nothing eye-catching.

Merely a wire folded into a ring. But still special. She smiled at the ring and put it aside in a box safely.

All she could find for her date was a long purple skirt and a black button-up shirt which she decided to tie up from the end allowing the skin from her waist to show up and the top 2 buttons to be unbuttoned.

(I'm sorry if you dun like it... I've just seen girls wearing clothes like this in aot. You can change it if ya want tho.)

A knock was heard on the door and she quickly opened it to reveal the handsome heichoo in a grey suit with a white shirt.

A whistle escaped from her lips seeing the sexy guy. She knew that he'd look more handsome in casual clothes but she didn't know he'd look hella sexy too.

"Sexy...seems like you're excited about our date, huh." A smirk formed on her lips.

"Tch. It's because you asked for it."

"I still haven't asked for 'it', dear."

"Dear?"

"Well, since it's a date you need to treat me as your girlfriend." She winked and Levi merely rolled his eyes want to die rather than spending his whole day with the lady here.

"Let's go then, dear."

———————