Chapter- 5- Petra meets my mother (not edited)

It's been three months since I came here and I've been really good friends with Petra and Oluo. I've been friends with more people like Gunther, Eld, Eve, and more. We are all thinking to go to the Regiment Scouts. Till now no one had ever won against me in sparring or another training.

It seems like my mother had forgotten to come and check me monthly which she told me she was going to do. I am glad about that fact. I am really happy that she hasn't come yet.

I and Petra are sitting together tonight, eating our meals together in the dining hall. She is a great friend. We were just eating, chatting, and laughing at random things that we usually do. She is always first to eat up and wait for me to finish up so that we can go to the dorm together.

I was finishing up when I saw a familiar figure walking towards us. My eyes widened at the figure and I nearly chole on my food.
"Carla, you alright?" She handed a glass of water to me. I put it back

"Listen Petra. Don't ask anything, don't say anything. Just walk up to our dorm and wait for me. If I come with someone then pretend that you are sleeping. Don't wake up until I tell you." I have her a glare and she made a confusing look. "Just go Petra."

She nodded and walked out. I continued on my food and the figure now came to me and hugged me from behind. Her usual cold hug. "My princess, your mother missed you so much. You missed your mother too, right?"

"Yes, mother," I replied monotonously. She pulled out the rubber band which was holding my long (h/c) in a ponytail, "c'mon my dear, it's been so long since your mother brushed your silk-like hairs."

I nodded and showed her the way to my and Petra's dorm. She followed with her creepy sweet smile. Oh. I just hope Petra does as I told her to do...

I opened the door to the dorm letting my mother in and saw Petra lying on the bunk bed with closed eyes.

I took a deep breath and show my mother the mirror in front of us and gave her the brush.

She took it, "Who is she?" Her first question and I can feel my heart pound nervously as she started brushing my hair.

"No one, mother," I said with a blank look. I look at Petra to see a scowl formed on her face. She's still awake and listening to everything.

"Ah. I see."
"My princess, no one can seperate us. We are only for each other...
You kill who harm me
I kill who ruin my artwork
You are my perfect artwork Ever
I won't let anyone close to you ever
Remember that my dear
Your mother loves you a lot
And you can only love your mother
Because you become becauseeuse only I am your world......

She hummed the song made on her own which is making her even creepier. Damn, just go already.

"Why are you sharing rooms with her?" She asked and my breathing felt heavy.

"Because we are told to mother." I feel a hard grip on my hair. She pulls my hair flipping my head in her direction earning a painful yet short Yelp from me.

"I didn't order you to do something like this my dear. Do you want me to kill her? Because she can ruin you, princess.''

"I am sorry, mother. But she is no one to me. I swear. You are my whole world." A tear slips down to my cheeks from the pain but I let a forced smile form on my face. She smiled at this and continued brushing my hair. Oh, why don't you just go already?

She continued humming the song. And after brushing the hair completely, she put the brush on the table. "Oh my love, never cut your hair. Your hair, they will make you remember me. Because we share the same kind of hair. They will make you remind me wherever you go. So, never cut them."

"Yes, mother." I just nodded and then she let go of my hair. She moved her way towards Petra who was pretending to sleep. She slid her fingers on Petra's cheeks, "And remember, do not get friendly with her, or else I have to kill her." She smiled. How can she smile saying something like that?

I nodded and she walked out of my room. I let out a breath I didn't even know was holding. I put out a scissor from the dressing drawer and put it on my hair. But m unable to cut them and put the scissor back. Petra stood up with sweating all over and giving me 'what the fuck?' look.

I think I should tell her everything now.