Chapter 27- Wake Up

"Say, dark face, why were you following me?" A pretty girl, around the age of 10 asked a boy slightly older than her.

He looked at her with a slight blush. His grey orbs are shining and glimmering. His smile was spread across his whole face. Even if his face was dirty, and his body was malnutrition ed, he looked cute and innocent.

"I'll tell you about it someday else princess, okay?" He pinched her nose, and the girl made a pout.

"That 'someday' of yours is never gonna come, idiot." She crossed her arms and looked away, pretending to be angry.

"Then....I'll tell you about it tonight." His smile turning into an innocent one, and his voice became soft all of a sudden.

"Promise?"
"Promise"
---------------------

The morning sunlight entering the room and filling it with its shine. Y/n's eyes fluttering open, and she rubbed them. She yawned and smiled at the happy memory she had through her dream.

Her smile soon dropping as she noticed something which wasn't there when she went to bed last night.

A body.
A masculine chest.

Her eyes shot up wide and she pushed away from the guy, dropping him from the bed.

"OW!!" Sure, what else can someone expect from a person who just fell from the bed more like got kicked from the bed in his sleep?

"LEVI???!!! What are you doing here??"

She asked and her face heated up as red as a tomato. Just one thing roamed in her mind in this situation..........and that thing was certainly not so pure.

She quickly pulled the blanket close to her and her breathing fastened.

"Kay, sure I'm sexy n pretty. N I'm sure that I look extremely gorgeous while even in sleep. But I didn't expect you to be a pervert Levi!!!"

An irk mark popped up on Levi's forehead.

Did he comfort this young lady in her sleep, only to be concluded as a pervert? Wow.

"I'm not a pervert, brat." He glared his most famous glares at her, making her shiver in her position.

"*Sigh* you were having a nightmare last night. You were sobbing in your dreams so I comforted you a bit. But 'you held me tight and didn't let me go. And I fell asleep in that position. Got it?"

He stood up and dusted off the 'imaginary' germs cuz the floor was perfectly clean.

"Oh...I see." She scratched her cheeks, not knowing what to say next.

"Umm...thank you then?"

"Tch." And with that, he left the room.

SERIOUSLY??!! JUST A TCH? THIS GUY JUST ENJOYED SLEEPING WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AROUND, AND HE REPLIED WITH A TCH? FUCK YOU HEICHOO!!

She huffed and rolled out of her bed. Embarrassed. Not because she slept with him last night, cuz she didn't mind that maybe.

Embarrassed because he saw her weak side last night, which she only allowed showing to Petra.
·—·—·—·—·

After a nice and warm shower, she......didn't have anything to do.

Why?

All of them were on rest. So, no training for today.

Petra wasn't here yet, so she couldn't spend time with her.

Well, she could talk to eld or Gunther, but she didn't felt like it. More like, maybe she'll feel weird with Eld after his..erm.. confession.

With a sigh, she plopped on her bed. Not knowing what to do now. She can just go and talk to Levi.

Well, that seems to be a good idea. At least she won't feel uncomfortable.

Wait...

..did I apologised to levi yet?

Oh crap, seems like I forgot

Now it makes sense why he just 'tch' and walked away, while he should be begging her to sleep with him one more night.

(A/n: kay, maybe begging is too far but it's a fanfic. 😹😹)

Without any other thought, she made her way to Levi's office and knocked on the door.

"Name and business?" Came the deep voice from behind the doors.

"Carla Lark. Sir. I-"

"Don't you dare come in"

Wow. Such a nice way to cut someone off. Yupp, she's not mad at all. Not. At. All.

An irk mark appeared on her forehead but she had a smile on her face. Creepy.......she got it from her mom.

With a sigh, she opened the door, disregarding the request he just made.

"Corporal Levi" A sweet, obviously fake, a smile appeared on y/n's face and she peeped in.

"I said. Don't. You. Dare. Come. In."

Another sigh and she came inside the office. Closed the door behind. And standing right in front of humanity's hottest and shortest soldier.

One thing was for sure. This chat may or may not end well.