chapter-14- Spar

Everyone is sparring each other. Petra with Oluo and Eld with Gunther.

Actually I ain't sparring with anyone cuz I am gonna win anyways. Back in the time when we were still training I won from everyone. So now no one is here to spar with me.

I was just sitting under a tree, moving my fingers on the sand and drawing whatever coming into my mind. Moving my fingers in whatever way I want.

"Oi, brat. What are you doing?" Jeez, did he have to come here now, when I was enjoying myself?

"I guess you can see that for yourself corporal." I flipped my head in his direction. 

"Why aren't you sparring with anyone?" He said clearly annoyed. Why the fuck is this shorty annoyed all the time? I let out a sigh "can you see anyone over here who can spar with me?"

"Come, spar with me. I heard you were on top of your class." I just smiled and nodded. Another chance to be closer to him.

I stood up and walked with him. Both of us got into fighting stance. I just wanna win from this humanity's shortest.

1.........2.........3 and the match began with him throwing a punch at me which I easily dodged.

His fighting techniques are the same as Kenny's so it won't be much problem for me.

He threw a other punch at me which I blocked with my one hand and threw a kick at him. He blocked my kick with his another hand.

A smirk grew on my face. I used my another leg to kick him on his face which worked. He landed on the ground and his grip on my another leg loosened. I rolled down on the floor then sat up on one knee.

It's a technique I made up myself while training with Kenny. His eyes widened maybe because it's the first time he lost to someone.

Everyone was now watching us. My smirk grew bigger and I stood up. He also stood up as well and landed a knee right on my abdomen before I could dodge or block it.

He then kicked me on my face. Can't this guy be gentler on girls??!!!? As he was about to land another kick I squat down and kicked his leg which made him fall down again.

But much to my surprise he fell right on top of me. I dunno how this happened, it just.........happened.

My face was locked between his hands and our faces were too close. I gulped and could feel my cheeks getting heated up.

He then stoop up and walked away. This whole was so awkward for me that I couldn't even stood up. I was still laying there trying to calculate what just happened and how the fuck did that happen?

He just walked away quietly without even saying a word.

I took a long breath and saw Petra taking a hand out and gesturing me to stand up. I took her hand and stood up giving her a sweet smile. She smirked and quirked up her eyebrows. I could feel my cheeks getting more heated up if they could right now.

"You're blushing Carla." I heard from my right revealing the blonde.

"Eld!!! It's just the sun, it's really hot today." I waved my hand like a fan to calm myself down.

"You know Carla, we are also training over here but the heat seems to be working on you for now." Gunther added and I pouted on this.

Everyone laughed and chuckled, including Petra.

"GUYS!!" I shouted and walked away again sitting under a the same tree and continuing what I was drawing earlier.

I then realise what I was drawing and smiled at it. It was a drawing of a boy of 10 years. He was someone from 14 years ago. I dun even know where he's now. Whether he's alive or not.

I dun even know his name all I remember is his face. His pale and malnutritioned  still beautiful face.