Chapter- 4- First day (not edited)

Standing in the heavy sunlight and heat is not easy, especially for someone like me who is from the underground and has rarely seen the sun and the stars.

A scary looking bald man named Shadith is yelling in front of some cadets and ignoring some.

"He only talks to cadets he think are strong." I heard from my right. I turn my head to my right to see a ginger haired girl, longer than me. She smiled, "call me Petra." She seems really nice. Her smile feels so real and warm unlike my mother whose is so fake and cold.

"Carla lark" I replied with a small smile.

I suddenly feel a large structure standing right in front of me. Fuck my height. His usual scary look doesn't scare me at all, cuz I've seen an even scarier one.

"STATE YOUR NAME CADET.'' He shouted. Jeez old hag. '' CARLA LARK SIR'' I replied with the same voice as his, and giving an expressionless stare to him.

''AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?'' To kill Erwin Smith....haha..ha
''TO KILL TITANS SIR.'' I can hear gasping and whispering around me but like I care.

''WHY?'' Jeez, can you stop shouting old man?
''BECAUSE THEY SEEM LIKE A PAIN IN ASS. AND IT LOOKS COOL TO KILL THEM.'' I replied with the same expressionless stare. Shit couldn't I have thought of something more real? Like saving humanity or some shit. He ain't gonna believe this shitty excuse. He moved ahead to shout at some other cadet. Or maybe he will.

"I am going to join the scout regiment too Carla So let's join together." Petra whispered. No (y/n) noooo, just say no. You can't be friendly with anyone over here.

"Sure" fuck me.....

The day went on like this and the cadets are now in the dining room eating their meal. I sit alone, I should sit alone. At first I had the intention of not making any friends, but now Petra seems so nice that I want to be friends with her. I can't cuz if my mother finds out I can't even imagine what will she do.

"Hey Carla.'' As I was lost in my thought a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. And sure who else would it be than our Petra. She sat across me with an old looking brownish haired male beside her.

"He's Oluo." I smiled at Oluo hoping he would the same, but instead he let out a tch sound.

"Be nice to her Oluo." Petra nearly shouted at him. "And why would I be nice to a shorty, huh?" .......a shorty? Did he just called me a shorty?

Well everyone sees me as a short and weak girl but who knows what kind of a manipulator lies inside me. I guess I have to show him my other side myself.

"Oluo. Apologise to--" I cut off Petra by putting my index finger on her lips gently. "It's alright Petra." I remove my fingers from her lips and put some fingers on Oluo's chin making him look at me. And here comes my destructive seduction.

He gulped at this, I let out a small smile and removed the plates lying in front of me. I got on the table, " You think I am a shorty, huh, Oluo -san~" I say in a sexy voice crawling on the table. The rest of the cadets watching us thinking what's going on over here.

Oluo gulped at the beautiful lady now crawling towards him. "Then you must also think that I weak Oluo-san~" I see a slight pink on his cheeks and a smirk grew on my face knowing that my trick is working.

Before he could say something, my foot landed on his face. He landed on the floor and bite his own tongue. Dumbass.

He wiped the blood crawling out of his mouth. Everyone now trying to process what just happened. No one noticed my legs moving and yet I landed such a harsh kick on his face.

He stood up from the floor. "What the HELL?" He said. "Never ever call me a shorty again, Oluo-san~" Venom dripping down my voice. He ran out of the room maybe to apply some bandages or maybe of shame.

I got back on my seat and continued my meal. Petra looked at me wide eyed. "Woah, Carla how do you did it?"

She asked. She really is sweet. Something tells me that I can trust her with anything. 'anything'.

I looked at her and winked, making a peace sign beautifully. "It's called seduction sweety."