chapter- 7- The Levi squad (not edited)

It's been a whole year of my training in the scout trainee. Although it wasn't much for me. The training was like a piece of cake for me, thanks to the intense training Kenny have me.

I grew up being more close to Petra since the day my mother visited me and I told her everything. She's just like an older sister to me although she's younger than me.

Oluo, Eld and Gunther were another people I grew up being close to. I feel so good around them. They are just like a family to me, a true family which I never had. And we all even decided to join the regiments. It gonna be sooo much fun.

My mother still visits me monthly and the more she visits the more I get stressed out. I dunno maybe that I am now used to the cheerful environment around me it gets hard to deal with her dark aura. She's the worst nightmare. I even need Petra now to sleep beside me cuz I get nightmares related to her.

Today is the day my true mission starts. To kill Erwin Smith which Levi was unable to do.

The name of the top 10 scouts got announced. Which were as follows.

#1. Carla Lark
#2 Eld Jinn
#3 Oluo Bozado
#4 Petra Ral
#5 Gunther Schultz
#6. Cadet X
#7. Cadet Y
#8. Cadet A
#9. Cadet B
#10. Cadet C

(Sorry I ain't good with names, so I didn't made any 😜)

Then, I saw a blonde man, looking like in his 30s or 40s maybe, he has large eyebrows, wearing a jacket with the 'wings of freedom' logo. He made up his way at the middle of the stage.

He first introduced himself as Erwin Smith, the commander of scout regiment. So he's the one. I looked at my right so see Petra already looking at me, maybe looking at my expression I make when I see my target.

This target made me wait for a whole year. M gonna kill him as soon as I get the chance. He then introduced Hange and Levi. Levi.... A man with short height, but still inches longer than me ....fuck my height...... He seems like in his mid 20's. Well, he's hot and good looking, except for the fact that he has currently no expression on his face than an annoyed one.

"I guess corporal Levi will be perfect for you (y/n), try to fall for him not seduce him." Petra whispered silently in my ears and winked. Ha ha, funny Petra. I gave her a 'wtf' look and she let a small whispering giggle escape her mouth.

Erwin or shall I say commander Erwin started his speech about some save humanity or something. I dun care bout his speech. But he's actually scaring people than making them join the regiment. I m actually impressed, cuz I know he is testing that who still has the will power to stand here after listening his words.

Soon as his speech finished, everyone started leaving the ground. Well done, eyebrows. Take out the fuckin' extras.

I stood there not moving an inch. I m not here for humanity's sake or something. I better do my job. Soon the ground left with just 5 of us scouts standing.

Eld, Oluo, Petra, Gunther, and me. Well, we guys already planned on joining the scouts, so we ain't backing out.

"WELCOME TO THE SCOUT REGIMENT, CADETS. YOU ALL ARE HONOURABLY PUT INTO THE LEVI SQUAD.'' Jeez, he could've said that in a normal tone why shouting much?

I smirk at Petra and she smirks back. Although our intentions for joining the scouts are different, but our goal is same .......the special operation squad a.k.a the Levi squad.