Chapter- 24- Mysterious Guy

"Carla Lark! THEY ARE YOUR TARGETS!!"

Erwin shouted in his usual voice earning a small nod from you.

So, what happened was, today it's only you who will be killing the titans.

Why?

Well, Erwin over here wants to see your potential and if you are capable of joining the scouts after the 'interrogation'.

So, here you were, detaching from your squad and leaving alone in the deep forest on your horse, towards a whole bunch of titans approaching towards you, maybe 13.

You took a deep breath and got your 3DMG ready.
"Come at me you ugly whores."

A smirk appeared on your face as you flung towards the herd of titans, but flying past every titan. Once you flung past the last tian and there were no titans in front, you turned and slashed the neck of the nearby titan.

1 down.

You then flung towards the other titans, and did a spin, slashing its nape as well. The one titan in front of you turned his head and opened its creepy mouth, but you just slashed out its eyes first making him scream and slashed other Titan's nape. You then flipped back midair and slashed the Titan's nape as well.

4 down...9 more to go...

Flying in the air, feeling the breeze on your skin, you kept on slashing every Titan's nape. It felt the same way you felt during the training. You felt free. In the air, you felt like not giving a damn about anything anymore. You took a deep breath as you saw no other titan in your range, you got to the ground and put your maneuver gear back to its place.

12 titans down!!
Wait-
Weren't there 13?

You tried taking your gear out once again, but alas you were too late. A hand grabbed your body, and your breath hitched. The grip was so strong that you couldn't even move a muscle. You saw its creepy opened mouth nearing you, and your breath felt heavy. You closed your eyes ready to meet your death any second now.

"DIE!!!!"

You heard a scream behind the titan and you opened your eyes hesitantly to see a figure flying towards the Titan's nape. And then...........boom!!

An explosion came from that guy's.....hand?

The Titan's body fell with a thud and you stood still on the ground for now.

The smoke of the degenerating titan clearing from your front and then revealing your savior, standing straight and proud on top of the Titan's decaying body like a king.

He had spiky blonde hair and had crimson red eyes which were so beautiful. His figure....was so hot. And he was taller than you.

He jumped down from the body and started walking towards you while you just stared at his damn hot body wide-eyed. Like...there can be a guy as hot as heichoo??!!

The figure finally came so close to you that your faces were inches apart. You felt his hand tucking your fallen hairs behind your ears and you gulped from the embarrassment you were currently feeling.

"Hey there, dumbass." He grinned widely while your embarrassed look turned into a confused one.

"Do I know you?" You simply asked making his grin even wider.

He came even closer to you so that your noses were practically touching and he grabbed you by your slim waist, pulling you closer in his body. You weren't gonna lie, your face flushed a deep beetroot red.

"Not in this fanfiction in some other, damn witch."

His words made you confused again. Just who was he? He pulled away from you and started walking in the forest leaving you alone there. And you just saw his figure vanish into the scenery around you like he never was there!

You just sighed and decided to go back to your squad.
·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—

Gomen for this chapter readers. I made this when I started uploading a bakugoxreader ff, but since I didn't like the way it was going I deleted it. Please ignore this chapter!!

I can't delete it as well, cuz ya know, it'll cause some trouble.