Chapter-31- Angry

"Carla!! You're finally back!" Petra hugged you as soon as you entered the shabby mansion. "Damn I missed you. Now spill the tea!!!"

Ara~ so that's why you missed me.

"What tea are you talking about, pet?" You asked with pure innocence although you knew what this little brat meant by 'tea'.

"Aw~ c'mon. Tell me, tell me." Petra wiggled her eyebrows with a huge grin that reached her eyes.

"Nothing happened, brat. Now you better start preparing for the dinner." Levi interrupted in between and made his way towards his office. Hanji came up to Levi and they both started talking about something but you just shrugged it off and paid attention to the gingerbread. Oh, ginger head.

"Did you see that?!?" Petra jumped as if she saw her favorite meal for the first time.

"See what?" You asked while taking off your shoes and taking a deep sigh.

"Levi stood up for you!! Ohhh my ship is sailing so well!" Petra acted like a fangirl and you handed her n/n, being done with her shit for today.

"What's this??" Petra asked while patting the black-furred animal and cooing in her love.

"A cat." You simply answered and made your way inside your room, petra following you inside.

"This one's so cute!!" She squealed and flopped on the bed with you. You both laid there side by side facing the ceiling, petra playing with the black little new friend of yours.

"Just tell me whatever happened on the date y/n!! I really wanna know." She whined and faced you, while n/n on purred and slept on her abdomen.

"Fine...it was nothing special. We just went to buy a dress, played with n/n and drank tea together. While we were walking hand in hand all the time." You said everything and tried to remember if you missed something.

Nope, that's it.

Petra got on her elbows disturbing the kitty, this time facing you properly giving you a look which said 'are you serious?'.

"Y/n, you've got to be kidding me. You guys were away for the whole fucking day and all you did was nothing!?!!" Petra was on the verge of shouting but she seemed to control herself.

"Oi! When did you start cursing? What happened to my innocent petra?" You faked a worry.

"You idiot. I'm going to kill you seriously. YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN KISSED?!!!" Petra sighed and flopped on the bed again. N/n making herself comfortable again.

Seriously petra. Let the poor kitten sleep.

"You disappointed me y/n," Petra said and started patting the black cat which was sleeping soundlessly there.

"Petra stop it!! I was just trying to have fun for the day and I had it!! You don't have to go like 'you disappointed me' and 'you didn't even kiss' cuz I didn't want to!!! I don't want to kiss him! I don't want to be with him! I was just distracting myself through that emotionless shorty!! Now leave me alone for fucks sake!!!" You were angry.

Not on Petra. Not on levi. You just were! And you were right on saying that you were just distracting yourself from 'him'. You finally let go of his memories at the age of 13 and now...after all this time your mind was revolving around just him! You were angry on.......

...yourself.

For still loving the person who left you alone to suffer.

You just wanted to let this feeling out.

But you tried everything.

You tried using levi. You tried shouting. You tried ignoring. You tried crying.

But for some reason...

...he is still on your mind.

And you hate it.

You hate the feeling of still loving him.

You hate missing him.

You hate...wanting him.

"Y/n...im sorry. I didn't wanted to hurt you. I just... I was just really happy that you can finally experience love. Maybe I overdid it. I'm really sorry." Petra apologized and you couldn't control yourself after looking at her beady puppy eyes.

"Aw c'mon...you don't need to apologize my pet." You tried hugging the poor ginger head in front of you but before you could her teary eyes turned into a huge grin clearly saying 'it was a trap'.

Oh you little

"Anyways, what were you distracting yourself from?" Petra asked trying to cheer up my mood.

"Remember the guy I was once drawing on sand? It's him. My first love. I'm missing him for some reason." I said as I rubbed my temples.

"So...you really loved him?" Petra inquired clearly sad that there's a rival of her favourite ship. I just nodded my head with a little 'mhm' and smiling stupidly.

"Then, tell me about him." Her sudden interest caught me off guard.

"Huh?"

"Tell me about your first love!"