Chapter-2- My Mother

WARNING: Abusive content ahead
-------------------------------------------

"Mother, I am home," you say in a monotonous way as you walked into the dark castle-like home. Yeah, castle-like. There is only your place in the entire underground which was different from everywhere. Which was, well, your place or palace.

It was an old shabby-looking palace, which has been used since your great-great-grandmother or something.

You heard footsteps coming closer by the second, and panic took you over.

A woman, in her early 40s, came and engulfed you in a hug, which seemed so cold.

"Oh. My princess, come your mother has a lot to talk to you." She said with a small smile. Well, she is going through antisocial personality disorder and some problems in her brain. But you just have to keep up with it. She dragged you in front of a mirror and started combing your long h/c hairs.

"Oh, my princess, you are my perfect artwork." She said while humming a song and brushing her hair. This is what you are to her.

Her puppet.

Her artwork.

Her painting.

"Mother, I have to talk to you about something," You said, hoping she won't get mad.

"Say it doll." She said smiling. Her smile is always so cold but this time it is a bit creepy as well. The only thing you am scared of is her. Her creepy smiles, her un-motherly love, and everything about her make shivers run down through your spines.

"Mother, I have to go to the scout regiment for a mission according to Kenny-sama." As you let the words out of your mouth, she stopped humming and brushing, but her hands were still on your hair. You took a glimpse of her face through the mirror and noticed her smile fade and a scary look formed.

"Continue," she said cheerfully. But it's creepy.

"I have to go there for a whole year or maybe even lo--" a small Yelp left your mouth as your oh so lovely mother pulled your hair, nearly pulling them all out. It's really painful but you don't show it.

"DO THAT KENNY WANT TO SEPERATE US? YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE LEAVING YOUR MOTHER, UNDERSTOOD?" She shouted making her grip even harder on your hair.

You always say whatever she wants but not this time. You want to escape her. She is like your worst nightmare ever. She can haunt you to the end of the world and drag you back just to comb your hair.

You are scared of her.

You've always been.

I shook my head making a 'no' gesture. She took the scissor which, for some reason was there, and threw them into the mirror, making you flinch by the shattering and sound of breaking the mirror.

"YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOU." Her one hand moved to your cheek, which now had a tear rolled down. "You won't leave me alone right?" She looked at you with threatening eyes and a smile. This is what creepy means.

"Your mother loves you so much, my princess, and you love your mother as well. We are each other's only world. Only I can love you, only I have the right to love you. And if you leave me for a whole year how am I supposed to make a living?" She said with a smile on her face which is making it creepier than before.

Another tear rolled down your cheeks. You tried pulling her grip out of your hair, but unfortunately, she was stronger than you. She's the one who made you who you are today anyways. she wiped the tear-off with her thumb. "Oh. My dear, I can never see you cry. Please don't cry in front of me. And you are going to refuse the offer Kenny made, okay?"

Before you could say something the gate burst open and in front stood who else than Kenny. 'speak of the devil'. His eyes widened a bit on the scene on the front of him and then went to normal maybe because it was normal in my daily life and he was used to saving you all the time from my oh so lovely mother.

He holds her wrist which was holding my hair and her grip on my head loosened as I thump down on the floor. You mentally thanked Kenny as he holds my mother from her arms, lifts her, and dragged her out.

You stood up and started picking up the shattered pieces of the mirror. You don't blame your mother for anything, it is how she is. She is just lost in her mind. But even if you don't blame her...

...you still want to get away from her.

Kenny and your mother entered the house again. Kenny had a look that said 'I can't deal with shit anymore' while your mother was pouting like a kid.

"my dear princess, I allow you to go to scouts regiment, but only on a condition that your mother will come and see you monthly. We don't want our relation to getting ruined, you know." She said with a pout, clearly not happy with the situation.

......shit and I was thinking I can get away from her.

You looked at Kenny and you both started talking through telepathy.

'How did you managed to do this?"

"I'm an expert at it now, kiddo."

"You're the only one who can handle this situation KENNY SAMA!!"

A proud smirk rested on his lips as he started exaggerating himself. Well, you were just bluffing.