Chapter- 40- Figured Out

A party.

Music.

Dance

Crowd

A place where people come just to meet more people.

And you?

You were in a corner, drinking Champagne from a fancy-looking glass all alone. Some men asked to dance with you, and well, you being you danced with them all.

Result?

Your heels were killing you. Your head was hurting like heck and you just wished to get eaten by a creepy-looking titan right now.

However, petra seems to have found her match in here and she's been busy with that guy to even look at you. Wow.

It wasn't just Petra, everyone was having fun while you were having a conversation with your brain. And well. WHY THE AREN'T THERE ANY CHAIRS??! Is the royal family that broke?? To call you out here secretly, and make you stand all the time!!! UGGHHH!!!

Saying that you hate the royal family would be a damn understatement. You loathe than. Especially the one calling himself the "crown prince". Damn annoying. You just had a conversation with them, but well, that's a part for later.

An annoyed sigh escaped your glossy lips and you closed your eyes for a second.

"Tired?" You snapped your head in the direction of the voice to see a familiar blondie.

"Not so much, Erwin San." You replied with a small smile, your smile and expressions completely denying your exhaustion. "I can still dance."

Erwin's expression changed for a minute and a chuckle left his mouth. "Levi sure is lucky to meet such a lady like you." He smiled at you. Not gonna lie, this man's smile was kind of refreshing. "Would you like to have a dance with me, my lady?" He offered a hand and slightly bowed, looking up to you with a raised brow and slight smirk.

Oh dang, you were just so sure this guy was trying so hard to look charming. He just doesn't know that he's already charming enough to catch the eyes of many women here.

You slid your hand into his' and the two of you moved to the dance floor. He slid his hand on your waist as you put your palm on his shoulder. It was the same when you were dancing with Levi. However, it was different at the same time.

Dancing with Levi, was like dancing with the devil as the two of you didn't even want to leave. A dangerous yet loving aura with butterflies and flames. While dancing with Erwin kind of gave a friendly aura as if two friends playing and laughing around with each other. Yupp, refreshing.

"You're famous you know. It was hard to wait while you danced with all the men." You chuckled at his words and looked at him with a snarky lil smirk.

"It's a pleasure to know that the commander of the survey corps was waiting for a nobody like me." Having a friendly chat, aren't we? Nice.

A sudden thought snapped in your mind which, well, you wanted to ask from this blonde for a while. "By the way, Erwin San. There was something I had to ask from you."