Chapter- 33- Bath

You were alone.

Laying on your bed facing the ceiling. Your chest rising and resting through your breaths. You don't know why you shouted at Petra.

But you were just........

......confused?

Angry?

You don't even know what you're feeling right now.

Up until now, you were just luring, Levi. He was just one of your victims and nothing else. But for some reason, you're starting to fall for him.

Or so you feel

But you don't want to feel this way.

You hate it.

And

You hate yourself for feeling this way for that cold-hearted person.

You're......

.....scared.

Scared, that he might leave you alone too.

Scared, that you're just going to fall into the pit of endless darkness once again.

Scared, that once again you'll be left brokenhearted.

And you took it all out on Petra, who was just trying to set you up with Levi for your good.

Uggghhhh

With a groan, you stood up and went to take a shower, sliding down your clothes and making your way to the bathroom attached to your room.

With a sigh, you opened the tap for warm water, and let the bathtub get filled with it. You poured some of the bath bubbles and liquid soap into the water and finally got into the tub when it was filled.

You just rested there, in the warm water, sinking in the steam and warmth, and let the drowsiness befall.
It was peaceful.

Just what you needed right now.

But damn.

Can someone let an innocent girl rest for a while?

No.

A knock was heard on your room's door while you were literally in the bathtub right now.

"WHO IS IT?!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

"Oi brat, take this filthy thing with you. It's roaming around the HQ and making dirt everywhere." The cold voice said in a loud tone, clearly angry.

But rather than imagining him being angry right now, you were rather imagining him holding n/n in his hands. It. Was. Cute.

"Yeah, yeah. Drop it in." You said loud enough for him to hear.

"It'll go around again. Come out and hold it." Furiousness was clear in his voice.

"I'm taking a bath right now, Levi. I can't come out right now unless you want to see me in this situation so badly." There was pure sarcasm in your voice.