Chapter- 18- Trick

"Oi, what are you doing here brat?" Said Levi. Making you jump and turned around in shock.

Oh. Crap.

How can you even answer this question? Taking some fresh air- in the equipments area? Having mid- night snack? Damn.

"I- I was just....." You were at a lost of words over here. You didn't knew what to say.

Nothing much, just jamming the equipment of the commander of scouts, so that he gets eaten by a titan. Haha, just for fun.

Of course you can't just say that. You have to make up something and really fast.

"I was just checking all the equipments for tomorrow."

Shitty excuse.

He quirked an eyebrow. Of course no one would believe such a thing specially not this guy. He was slightly suspicious of you but shrugged it off.

"Get to sleep brat." He pointed towards the HQ.

Shitty excuse but it worked.

You were about to take your leave but then something strikes in your mind.

Do this shortcake even sleep?

"What about you corporal?" He tilted his head in confusion.

Fuck you y/n, did you just seriously asked what about you?

You mentally facepalmed yourself.

"I mean, you need sleep too, right?" You nervously said. "I rarely sleep. But that's none of your damn business brat. Get to sleep now." He said in a slightly high voice.

He was right anyways, you need sleep. But you are not feeling too sleepy. You nodded and walked past him.
"Don't die on me." You heard a very faint mumbling as you were about to go.

"What was it, captain?" You turned on your heels to face your oh-so hot captain. Captain in your voice was sexy and seductive in its own manner. It was one of those words which was so sexy on just your lips.

"I said, don't die on me." He repeated his words. Just dunno why but now you wanted to play a trick on him. Maybe because he looks damn hot at night. Or maybe because it could be your last chance to play with this guy a little. So why not enjoy it?

"If I die, are you gonna miss me, captain~?" And this was it. Your captain was losing his patience slowly.

Of course no man can't be wild in front of you when you show your skills. Yet this guy has managed to control his desires for a whole month.

In a blink of an eye you were pinned against the nearby wall with his one hand gripping your one hand just above you. Your faces were so close that you could practically feel his breath on your face.
His lavender and black tea scent was hovering over you.

And you were deeply regretting your decision of playing with this guy right now. Cuz you know that you have pissed him.

"Stop playing your fucking tricks on me cadet." Okay, so right now you could feel that he was playing with you now.

And like he was teasing you that two can play at a game once. Because 'cadet' sounds so damn hot when it's from this heichoo's lips.

Seriously if it weren't for the sake that you are afraid of dying you would have slammed your lips harshly on his and this night would be so damn long that you wouldn't have been able to get to expedition tomorrow.

But you were. You were afraid of dying. Because if you do kiss him right now then your corpse would be founded somewhere hanging on the wall tomorrow.

So, you resisted your personal desire of kissing him right now and continued on your Little game.

"Why captain? Am I making you feel something?" You tilted your head to tease him even more.

"It's corporal to you." He paused for a bit and then came closer to ear. Which caught you by surprise. His lips were on the crook of your neck and you could feel his mumbling.

"Stop calling me captain, unless you want me to do you all night like a paperwork." His low yet deep mumbling caused you to let out a soft moan and you suddenly slammed your other lose hand on your lips.

This was totally unexpected of this man. You could feel his smirk against your bare skin as he accomplished what he wanted. He then let go of you and turned around to get moving.

"You're blushing, cadet." And with that he left. Your hand was still on your mouth as you really wanted to scream right now. You heart was moving so fast in your chest like it was just about to fall out.

He was making you feel something. He was making you desire for him. And that's exactly what you are hating right now And he knew exactly what he just did. It's like he was teasing you.

It's the first time any man did this to you. It was you the whole time who made men feel like this. And now you knew how those men felt when you seduced them.

A Seductress getting seduced by her own victim. Oh, how embarrassing !!!!

But then, maybe you wanted him to go further.
"You want me to do you."
These words were echoing in your head again and again. And maybe, just maybe you really wanted him to do you.

You were glad that no one can see you right now. Because you were as red as titan blood right now. With just that one sentence and that closeness of this man was making your heart explode right now.

You took a deep breath to process everything and calm yourself down. You decided not to think about it much and got to your room only to reveal a scary woman-- wait, that's Petra. Oh she looks so scary at night.

"Where were you?" She asked although you could feel the sleepiness in her voice and you chuckled a bit. Not on her, but on the memory.